google talk on mobile

sujoyp

Grand Master
no I just searched them yesterday for my 5800 and jot these 2

I am using fring and its simple

6x6

Journeyman
i use Fring for gtalk on my e63, BTW skype has its symbian application for e63.

OP
iinfi

iinfi

mekalodu
hey folks thanks ... i did google .. but i wanted to know which is the best way to do it ...
another question ...is giving my password to nimbuzz safe? is it a trustworthy company

and again if i want to configure nokia mail in my mobile, again i need to enter my gmail password into nokia's servers.... is nokia mail free of cost? or is it a trial running on my mobile ? it doesnt say so...

hey folks thanks ... i did google .. but i wanted to know which is the best way to do it ...
another question ...is giving my password to nimbuzz safe? is it a trustworthy company

and again if i want to configure nokia mail in my mobile, again i need to enter my gmail password into nokia's servers.... is nokia mail free of cost? or is it a trial running on my mobile ? it doesnt say so...

Is it safe to save your password in firefox or internet explorer ?? lol
What if the server of nimbuzz gets hacked ?? what if you forget that you wrote the password on a piece of paper and you throw it in dustbin :grin::grin:

Using nimbuzz from 1-2years ....I still using the same yahoo,gtalk,facebook passwords and the best part...they are still working :D

PS: trustworthy in your language

Nokia email is free of cost as of now...and its trail. If you want to check the status of the trial go to *email.nokia.com/ and check the "My subscription" tab..regarding is it safe ?? please read above for nimbuzz again :-D

OP
iinfi

iinfi

mekalodu
thanks for your reply ....

for ur LOL
well u dont log into ur mail and bank a/c using unknown proxies do you??
hence my query whether its a safe place to put ur pass in!!!!

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Wchich one is better ebuddy?? or nimbuzz??

I tried both the problem is....the cam is not working in ebuddy and in nimbuzz the cam is working but the calling feature is not there.

Can anyone help me with this??

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
I have both installed on my windows mobile touch phone, but i am more comfortable using ebuddy . Never tried using the cam in ebuddy though.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Well...I too have both installed. I liked ebuddy b/w these two. But the cam is not working in ebuddy.

And BTW I'm not finding the call feature in Nimbuzz. Any idea??

I installed Nimbuzz in my 97 mini from OVI STORE .gr8 app for messenger loving freaks like myself....its a good option to those who all keep in calling from Gtalk using mobile...This is a wonderful piece of software that works beautifully well!! also there is call option if the second party is also using nimbuzz or Gtalk apps...You can also download from ovi store its free just need a ovi account and you can download lots of apps over there...
NIMBUZZ
*store.ovi.com/content/16638

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
nimbuzz is good...but personally I like Fring a lot...it has hordes of features ranging from gtalk,yahoo,icq,skype,msn,twitter,aim....

kelly

Broken In
I find the twitter multi-account feature awesome, however the app should allow all twitter accounts to be logged in simultaneously. I could check FB, but twitter access was acting up. Tried to respond to a tweet, but was unable to tweet the reply. I'm keeping this on the phone,
*store.ovi.com/content/22757

nimbuzz is good...but personally I like Fring a lot...it has hordes of features ranging from gtalk,yahoo,icq,skype,msn,twitter,aim....

Ya..fring is better than nimbuzz..nimbuzz gets disconnected many times even on my 2mbps wifi connections..where as video calls with wifi on fring rocks..

talwar

Broken In
Gravity is by far the best app available for Nokia users. Totally customizable, can run multiple accounts at once, also it has Facebook and Foursquare Integration and looks great.
*store.ovi.com/content/6855

Top Bottom