Google Nexus 4 Thread

rider

as Kratos
BTW rider congo for your new nexus plz upload some pics of the phone and tell us about the experience from the ebay seller u bought :)

Thanks a lot shrey. :)
Picture of my phone.
*img109.imageshack.us/img109/9436/1001955o.jpg

Experience with seller was great to me. The seller was honest and friendly in every way. I done the payment on the noon of 18th and he shipped it next day's evening because of high number of purchase. In that deal they sold 204 Nexus 4 16GB phones in which they were getting 27.7k from each. So overall they grossed over 56.5 lacs. I received the product on 22nd via FedEx courier guy. The smartest thing the seller done was that he gave the fake bill to the agent by writing Lg phone of 4199 bucks so that it gets safer to buyer. But inside packing I got the real one with IMEI number. I'm really impressed by this. :)

Sample Camera Images.
*img543.imageshack.us/img543/5561/img20130323082215.jpg

*img850.imageshack.us/img850/2875/img20130323082446.jpg

Antutu Benchmark that I took for only single time.
*img194.imageshack.us/img194/7099/screenshot2013032309180.png

Last edited:

shreymittal

Being Human
Experience with seller was great to me. The seller was honest and friendly in every way. I done the payment on the noon of 18th and he shipped it next day's evening because of high number of purchase. In that deal they sold 204 Nexus 4 16GB phones in which they were getting 27.7k from each. So overall they grossed over 56.5 lacs. I received the product on 22nd via FedEx courier guy. The smartest thing the seller done was that he gave the fake bill to the agent by writing Lg phone of 4199 bucks so that it gets safer to buyer. But inside packing I got the real one with IMEI number. I'm really impressed by this. :)

Wow that was really impressive a fake bill to the courier guy heard this first time you are lucky you got nexus but i am superlucky i got galaxy Y LOL can give me the link from which seller bought i will ask him if he would be selling it after 1 month or not as i am waiting for VIT-M (Money).:D

rider

as Kratos
Wow that was really impressive a fake bill to the courier guy heard this first time you are lucky you got nexus but i am superlucky i got galaxy Y LOL can give me the link from which seller bought i will ask him if he would be selling it after 1 month or not as i am waiting for VIT-M (Money).:D

Ask Mr. Anand from Indore. He owns or work for e-next. This is his number - 0731-4040228 (11:30AM to 8PM)

rider

as Kratos
Really Epic..!!! :|

Thanks man, can u please put up the link of the seller..:)

Google LG Nexus 4 | LG E960 | 16GB *BRAND NEW* (Factory Unlocked) | eBay

10L profit :| Epic business!

They bought phones from some retail store in a big stock not from playstore. So, I guess these phones in bulk costed them much lower than typical way.

congrats @rider....

Thanks abhidev. When will you get your phone from your friend?

diagus

Journeyman
those who want to buy nexus 4 16 gb=INR 22,914 check this site and they ship to india
Google Nexus 4 16GB Black | Google | JadoPado.com - A Really Well Kept Shopping Secret. Seriously.
50$ off for first purchase so total cost comes to 20k (excluding shipping and customs)

kapilove77

Padawan
those who want to buy nexus 4 16 gb=INR 22,914 check this site and they ship to india
Google Nexus 4 16GB Black | Google | JadoPado.com - A Really Well Kept Shopping Secret. Seriously.
50$ off for first purchase so total cost comes to 20k (excluding shipping and customs)

Is this true or scam ? Can anyone confirm? :)

quagmire

Allllright !
The best collection of photosphere images are here..
Photosphere app is like a slap on bulky DSLRs with 12mm lenses..:mrgreen: .. I envy you Nexus (and 4.2 JB) owners.. :wink:

pratyush997

Inactive
The best collection of photosphere images are here..
Photosphere app is like a slap on bulky DSLRs with 12mm lenses..:mrgreen: .. I envy you Nexus (and 4.2 JB) owners.. :wink:
Photosphere on Burst is kinda buggy :/
Works fine on SGS II (optimized)

Faith in Google restored!
Nexus 7 Officially launched in India :)
AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE

Top Bottom