Google Nexus 4 Thread

rider

as Kratos
The steel rim around the phone.

Steel rim. No thanks I don't want an expensive pumper. I think that hard shell rock case will do it's job fine for me.

I hv ordered this ringke case for Nexus 4. It has a transparent back so the Design is visible.

So expensive.

^ Regarding the Accessories - did u checked the XDA N4 page, it got a BIG LIST.

No, I didn't. Can you please give me the link?

Last edited:

rider

as Kratos
^ Here you go XDA FORUM - N4 Accesories

All are in USD. I want to buy only from India. How do you like this case? ROCK LG Google Nexus 4 E960 Naked Hard Shell Back Case Cover | Dark Grey | eBay It's costing me 600 bucks in offer.

randomuser111

Technomancer
Gosh! No offense but I don't understand why people want to make their phones ugly by using cases and covers. I never used any case/cover nor will I in future.

Anyway, isn't there any invisible type strong case for N4 ? Maybe you should get such a case. :)

Sudh4r

Fire Lord
All are in USD. I want to buy only from India. How do you like this case? ROCK LG Google Nexus 4 E960 Naked Hard Shell Back Case Cover | Dark Grey | eBay It's costing me 600 bucks in offer.

Yes all in $, but you can search those items in ebay.in . BTW, how abt this it's looks good comparing to ROCK Case. EBAY - Rearth-Ringke-SLIM-for-LG-Google-Nexus-4 Cost 1k.

Gosh! No offense but I don't understand why people want to make their phones ugly by using cases and covers. I never used any case/cover nor will I in future.

Anyway, isn't there any invisible type strong case for N4 ? Maybe you should get such a case. :)

As you may know N4 back panel is fragile. So this preventive measures to protect the BABY. It's better to be UGLY than BROKEN.

rider

as Kratos
Yes all in $, but you can search those items in ebay.in . BTW, how abt this it's looks good comparing to ROCK Case. EBAY - Rearth-Ringke-SLIM-for-LG-Google-Nexus-4 Cost 1k.

As you may know N4 back panel is fragile. So this preventive measures to protect the BABY. It's better to be UGLY than BROKEN.

Pretty much looks the same but the price difference is too much. I think I should order that rock case. I love that.
Better be safe than sorry. :p

I don't think all cases are ugly but most of them are. I used case in my iPhone 4 it has same type of fragile glass back. How do you like that rock case that I mentioned above?

pratyush997

Inactive
Phone X Hinted :D
*plus.google.com/u/0/112374836634096795698/posts/PNhCR2MfGXi

Not exactly though
*www.androidauthority.com/google-x-phone-motorola-guy-kawasaki-google-handset-personalization-remarks-175448/

rider

as Kratos
Phone X Hinted :D
*plus.google.com/u/0/112374836634096795698/posts/PNhCR2MfGXi

Not exactly though
Google X Phone possibly hinted at by Motorola

What's your problem pratyush? This is not page for rumors and sh1t about non nexus phones, moto X would not come with stock android. This is a Nexus 4 page, please stop posting off-topics and trolling?

flyingcow

Shibe
I have got good news for you!
The google nexus 4 will be arriving in india OFFICIALLY in 1-2 weeks.
An employee working at LG India, reported to a local magazine yesterday.
YAY! now I can get my google nexus :)

Source-

Nexus 4 arriving in India- Times of Inida

Top Bottom