Google+ : Google’s new Social Network

Whistler81

The One and Only
How ever interesting this sounds but the fact is after maximum six months you will get bored of using this too. Why ?? thats because there are a few who take the 'social networking' thing pretty damn seriously. They have this mind set that whatever they type or upload must make headlines so as to increase their online reputation so when the update their Facebook status with a really silly love quote and for sometime no one else takes the initiative of commenting they hit everyone currently online with "Hey, Check my status...!!! and dont forget to coment LOL!" and if you reply "ya its a really good one!!" you'll innediately get a reply, "not here comment on my status ya !!LOL"

And if it is photos, people who use some celebrity's picture as their profile picture and have nothing less than 500 photos in which they are tagged. Tagging is a fool proof way of notifying everyone that they have uploaded a picture of Two cows messing around, Ramdev Kissing Sonia, Osama on Obama's body, flowers, candles with love quotes, fireworks with love quotes, Proud to be an Indian, and of course those revolutionary app generated pictures who kissed who who will kill who,. There is no end to it.

The latest is Facebook Events, what is the Event: Diwali, Where: in the hearts of all Indians.

I tried downloading my profile from Facebook? I was asked to identify the people in the picture. It was a picture of an oil lamp with a love quote. probably pulled out from one of my friend's albums. Gave Up. Whatever nice and sleek Google+ seems to be like its going to have the same fate as Facebook and Orkut, speaking of which Thank God Facebook doesn't support animated gif's and direct flash on the Wall or else at least 10 different songs will start playing no sooner you open you profile.!! Check out any girl's Orkut scrap book and you'll know what i mean.

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Wow.. Whistler81, you really poured all your hearts contents out here... and I sympathize with every words of yours.
There are some morons who do nothing but BS over there.
And I hate the people who PM's me to like their status!! OMG, isn't it MY decision to like whatever I want, and whatever I DON'T want!!!
Well, I hope Google+ doesn't have the same fate, and really hope they counter attack all these weaknesses of FB.

RBX

In the zone
I'm not on G+ but my google profile provides the new UI along with picture viewer. It's nifty to be able to edit pics after you've uploaded them.

P.S.
Invite me :D tusharsharma2010[at]yahoo[dot]com

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
No a other Email ID signed up for a Google account will do :wink:

@Razorblade request sent. Check if you got it :D

is this Mark Zukerburgs real profile :p?
*plus.google.com/103890228208209164726/posts

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
now you got to check this one...

Is Mark Zuckerberg On Google Plus ?

And about 21k people have him in their circles!! :p

No a other Email ID signed up for a Google account will do :wink:

@Razorblade request sent. Check if you got it :D

is this Mark Zukerburgs real profile :p?
*plus.google.com/103890228208209164726/posts

NO ! It isn't!

This one might be!

Top Bottom