Google Adsense on my Yahoo 360 blog? Possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilhead_satish

In the zone
Sounds a bit ironic but thats what i wanted to know. Can i in anyway place Google adsense ads in my Yahoo 360 blog? Or which other blogging softwares will allow me to do that?

imcool

Broken In
google mentions that their ads can't be placed together with a competitor and i don't know if yahoo 360 already features ads, but if yahoo ads are there, the u can't use adsense

damnthenet

Journeyman
If it's possible, it'll be like serving the dog its own tail's soup. Getting bucks out without spending a buck? I don't think anyone will allow this and... remember, Yahoo is not an exception.
Daniel Moses

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
imcool said:
don't do it, you may be banned instantly
LOL, i think even before u put up the ads, google bots will come and visit the site and then approve, u cant just like that add the ads.

SergeyPage

Right off the assembly line
Even if you Signup With AdSense,the HTML Code of the Ads Won't be allowed to be Added to the Competitor's Blog Page!!!

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
lol where will u get the
yahoo 360 webpage souce code
since google will (if you really do pass)
give you some script that you need tp paste
in the webpage in HTML format

SergeyPage

Right off the assembly line
Yes,Those Kind of Blogs That Do not have an HTML Editor would'nt be able to Host AdSense Ads.
But Even other Web Hosts That Give WebSpace for Free to Host Websites albeit with their Extensions,would'nt be able to Host Ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom