Good news for Intel G965 Users who use integrated graphics

nehal

Broken In
Im getting this error when I remove the driver & install the latest ones...
So reverting back to the old drivers:mad:
COD4 SP did nt wrk for me ;it gives directx error
Any idea on this reinsatllation graphic driver error

nehal

Broken In
download that driver again.

DOwnloaded again bt still getting the same error...
Another thing when i run the new driver it still shows the old driver version although the relese date is 15 Feb :confused:

*img260.imageshack.us/img260/5214/driverversionpx3.jpg

DavidC1

Broken In
Nehal, you have the latest drivers. On XP, 4904=14.32.3, 4924=14.33

I only have demo version of CoD4, not full. I'll try to report later on.

nehal

Broken In
World in Conflict: Doesn't crash the computer anymore, it runs. Performance test from my system using the built in benchmark is

David ,my WIC crashes after initial load..blue screen which i assume is some memory error...anyways I'll try it on Vista

@ Everyone on this forum:
You guys are doing gr8 job...poor ignorant souls like me find this forum an excellent source of info fixiing & discussing our h/w,s/w probs...

nehal

Broken In
Still getting directx error when i run COD4 in XP :mad: although WIC runs at 10 FPS avg...drops down to 4-6 in explosions...

mmick

Broken In
With 15.8 Vista 32-bit + reinstall Directx 9.0c (nov 2007) all runs well.

I only got problems installing, I advice uninstall previous drivers and after reboot install 15.8.

I noticed a little better performance on Sega Rally (the newest) and Test Drive Unlimited and better compatibility.

nehal

Broken In
Guys..
Im getting some flickers while running COD4 on 640x480 resolution..on a regular interval of 3-4 seconds...any guess on this ...is it due less RAM (I have 1 GB) or something else?​

nehal

Broken In
Guys I was planning to plug in one more 1GB RAM stick in my sys.This wud total to 2 GB & make it run on dual channel model
Now is there any remote possibility of compatibility issues between the two stics as they are likely to be of different company...
I have Sony Vaio & in the product spec it reads like "Sony does not guarantee compatibility with memories of other brands" :mad:
Wt do u suggest

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
consult with the dealer, if the clocks and frequencies are same then it wont be a crack

DavidC1

Broken In
Nehal, you have a laptop?? Well, apparently it seems that GMA X3100(mobile) and X3000's(desktop) performance is different enough that the experience on the G965 is almost not reflected on the GM965 systems. On Vista, there are quite a few games that run slower than XP, for laptops. It looks like its opposite for desktop X3000.

nehal

Broken In
Got 2 GB RAM to work in dual channel mode.This has boosted performance a little bit in COD 4 in Vista.
While playing WIC my lappy gets fried up in 30 mins so staying away from it...seems WIC is big resource hog although COD4 does not takes that many resources