In the zone
New Vista Drivers are released

**Windows Vista 32 Bit**

**Windows Vista 64 Bit**

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
thanks for updating :))

was going to try Sega Rally revo, but net speed dropped :(

btw for me crysis doesnt run, it gets stuck in very first misson, that is when the player jumps from plane, he's stuck in air, but the sound plays on. even the cutscene was slow.

OP
yesh1683

yesh1683

In the zone
thanks for updating :))

was going to try Sega Rally revo, but net speed dropped :(

btw for me crysis doesnt run, it gets stuck in very first misson, that is when the player jumps from plane, he's stuck in air, but the sound plays on. even the cutscene was slow.

I tried Sega Rally Revo full version Game with previous drivers it was not starting gave some error,,

Btw in crysis at first time wen i ran the game it stuck @ cut scene I restarted the game and wen cut scene was abt to begin I skipped that by pressing Space

after pressing space the cut scene exits and the game begins but quite playable frames

in crysis on x300o the cut scenes will lag a lot but game runs little smoother but with minor lags

So edited my post and added thse lines

The cut scenes are more laggy than game,,..

Last edited:

DavidC1

Broken In
Yo guys, can you cut the nonsense and test out ET: Quake Wars?? I heard that the 15.7.3 drivers for Vista allows ET: Quake Wars to run. Its an improvement over previous drivers if it runs.

Edburg

In the zone
hey guys i saw some motherboards with G35 chipset as it had names such as G35XXX stuffs....

one costed 7.xk and another one at 8.xk......i also heard that asus P5E-VM HDMI comes with G35 chip and is a great performer

Btw in crysis at first time wen i ran the game it stuck @ cut scene I restarted the game and wen cut scene was abt to begin I skipped that by pressing Space

The cut scenes are more laggy than game,,..
thats the craziest information I have ever heard :lol:

OP
yesh1683

yesh1683

In the zone
thats the craziest information I have ever heard :lol:

crazy or not but its true:D with x3000

Oops i forget to add some more line there
after pressing space the cut scene exits and the game begins but quite playable frames

in crysis on x300o the cut scenes will lag a lot but game runs little smoother but with minor lags

So edited my post and added thse lines

Yo guys, can you cut the nonsense and test out ET: Quake Wars?? I heard that the 15.7.3 drivers for Vista allows ET: Quake Wars to run. Its an improvement over previous drivers if it runs.

It was not playable with older drivers
I will check with newer drivers once 2morrow

hey guys i saw some motherboards with G35 chipset as it had names such as G35XXX stuffs....

one costed 7.xk and another one at 8.xk......i also heard that asus P5E-VM HDMI comes with G35 chip and is a great performer

G35 is the successor for x3000 so quite naturally it will perform better than x3000

Last edited:

sandman92

Right off the assembly line
hi buddies can any one tell me that how much time to left for G35 intel board & price

OP
yesh1683

yesh1683

In the zone
Tested Quake Wars : Enemy Territory with latest drivers

Doesn't Run on Both XP & Vista

It shows Following Error in Console window

ERROR: The current video card / driver combination does not support the necessary features: GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_ARB_fragment_shader
--------------- BSE Shutdown ----------------
---------------------------------------------
Shutting down OpenGL subsystem
...releasing DC
...destroying window
...resetting display
...shutting down QGL
...unloading OpenGL DLL
idRenderSystem::Shutdown()
Shutting down performance queries
Error during initialization

OP
yesh1683

yesh1683

In the zone
Just Now Checked with THE WITCHER DEMO on Vista

Plays fine @ 800 with Low settings No lags

DavidC1

Broken In
can anyone tell me whats the performance b00st x3100 has over x3000, and x3500 has over x3100 ?

X3100=mobile
X3000=desktop
X3500=new desktop

X3000 is around 30-50% faster than X3100, and X3500 is 10-15% faster than X3000.

sameer.pur

The Chosen One
yeah QW-ET isn't running either on Vista nor on XP using new drivers..:cry:

has anyone tested Bioshock on X3000???

Last edited:
OP
yesh1683

yesh1683

In the zone
Tested 2 More games today on Vista

Conflict Denied Oops
Penumbra

Conflict Denied oops Plays at 640 @ low settings but some objects are not rendered correctly and some times objects looks blue and also the game lags badly at some points

Penumbra plays without any lag @ 800 @ low settings
I changed the settings all to high still plays without any lag smoothly but the game gives error message after abt 20 seconds so we have set to low quality

Will post some pics later today