Going to Pune

Status
Not open for further replies.

din

Tribal Boy
What next ? Any guess ?

GX will somehow get the phone number of that girl, start flirting, try his level best and finally ?

Some day at 3.00 AM he will go meet her and will install Vista !!!!

End of the story ;)

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
]Gal : I cannot make u my BF, I already got one..*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/2.gif
Naveed : So what, why not have another one. See, I have Windows 98 on my C drive, XP on my D drive & Vista on my E drive & use them all, u do the same....*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif
Haha, good one. Another version is " I have Mac OS X Leopard, Windows Vista and Ubuntu in my PC & use them all, u do the same"

And I'm waiting for the pics. :D

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
What next ? Any guess ?

GX will somehow get the phone number of that girl, start flirting, try his level best and finally ?

Some day at 3.00 AM he will go meet her and will install Vista !!!!

End of the story :wink:

I wish what u said comes true cos for this I need to get admission in SCIT, so........admission then gal....

but wait...that's casanova's gal, sorry din, I don't run after the interest of friends. I will search my own...

Here are the pics, these were taken in Mcdonalds....I don't know the area's name.

Micheal Kale a.k.a DJMikey.

*farm3.static.flickr.com/2404/2279242100_bb6a24fa55.jpg

Amol (amol_48) & Naveed (Casanova). Amol, I wasn't taking the pic of the gal behind u, she was out of focus. :D

*farm3.static.flickr.com/2398/2279241678_ed94ca876c.jpg

Sleeping Beauty a.k.a Casanova a.k.a Naveed, Me, & Micheal

*farm3.static.flickr.com/2327/2278452409_de02a8cdc9.jpg

I had to shave my goti as my mausaji said "U R going for interview, try to look decent". He is retiered IAF Wing Commander. It was very hard to convince him "शराफत चेहरे से टपकती है " :D

Last edited:

din

Tribal Boy
Whos that fat guy sitting in between two smart boys ? :D

lol, j/k, you looks gorgeous (now i have to find dictionary to get the meaning ;) )

Edit - just checked in dictionary, not a bad word lol

din

Tribal Boy
In malayalam (Kerala), goti = marbles (that kids play)

But the word goti is also used for "balls" lol

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Goti in hindi also means Marbels from which kids play or the ones used in Brainveeta game.

Goti also means the small beard I keep :p

Taken with your SE phone? So many from Pune but only you 3 managed to meet?

Yup, from my SE phone, although Mikey's Nokia 5610 was also there. We made a video too....will upload in night.

I wrote in this thread to meet everyone. Anand Sir was not able to come, & I don't know who else is from Pune. I was in contact with Micheal since years but came to know about Naveed & Amol recently only.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Hey T159, thanks for your comments. I wonder why dint you joined in.

Gx, do upload the video soon. Also, I wonder how you got in touch with Amol. Was it through Michael or PMs.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

Gx, do upload the video soon. Also, I wonder how you got in touch with Amol. Was it through Michael or PMs.
am not in pune right now, would like to meet u all someday, most probably by the end of this SEM.

amol48

Searching...
I think mai late ho gaya in posting here..

Yup it was through PM's .. He had called me on Saturday first but program was cancelled that day. Then finally was fixed on Sunday and he called Mikey too near Kothrud (where I live). Rest you know very well ;)

@Devil
No, she wasn't there

Me too

mai bhi keh deta hu mee too :D
BTW casanova, I liked your "Height of proposing joke ha" :D

Here are the pics, these were taken in Mcdonalds....I don't know the area's name.

Amol (amol_48) & Naveed (Casanova). Amol, I wasn't taking the pic of the gal behind u, she was out of focus. :D

The area's name is Deccan and that McD was on J.M Road.. I wish you had been successful in taking that girl's pic intead of mine and casanova's :D ...

Last edited:

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Anyone pune guys got anime/tvshows/movies or good stuff?? Got weekend leave so would be in pune for a day. So maybe meet and share stuff??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom