[GIVEAWAY] Ashampoo Burning Studio 2014

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
*i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news2/Softpedia-Giveaway-Unlimited-Licenses-for-Ashampoo-Burning-Studio-2014-424902-2.jpg?1391780847

Giveaway Link

download

NOTE: Giveaway ends Feb 10 2014 so be sure to download the installer & grab the activation key before time runs out. Activation through can be done later.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
With Windows 7 and 8 are burning softwares even required?
Nowadays people use PDs and Ext HDDs anyway.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Dude, seriously. Don't post if you've nothing worth to mention.
He's sharing a good news. Whoever is in need would be helped by this.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Dude, seriously. Don't post if you've nothing worth to mention.
He's sharing a good news. Whoever is in need would be helped by this.

I am just expressing my opinion in a free country known as India.
And yes it is good news. I am not criticizing the OP, I am criticizing Ashampoo, at least they could have given better software free >.>

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist

dude, why do we install drivers? to make devices "ideally" functional. there is built in softwares to burn in Windows 7 an windows 8 but may not be as good as some 3rd party softwares.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
dude, why do we install drivers? to make devices "ideally" functional. there is built in softwares to burn in Windows 7 an windows 8 but may not be as good as some 3rd party softwares.

Try them. Win 7 and 8 default burning mechanism is really good.
Also don't you think it would have been much better if Ashampoo gave away better software free?

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Thank You @sam.
For me ,my personal experience, ASHAMPOO Burning Studio is much better than Nero Suite.

$hadow

Geek in making
Thank You @sam.
For me ,my personal experience, ASHAMPOO Burning Studio is much better than Nero Suite.
Need bit more explanation on how is it actually better than Nero. And please do tell about the interface and ease of usage.

kg11sgbg

Need bit more explanation on how is it actually better than Nero. And please do tell about the interface and ease of usage.
Without undermining Nero,I still say that the interface with more functions and ease of use is better in ASHAMPOO Burning Studio.Particularly,the current 2014 version.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
ashampoo burning studio 2014 is a stripped down version of ashampoo burning studio 12.burning studio 2014 does not have disc spanning feature(ability to split large data into multiple cd/dvd without using anything else like winzip/winrar,file splitter etc) ,video slideshow & a compact mode(a cool looking orb like gadget instead of usual program window in which you can drag & drop files to burn).
*i.imgur.com/YLvMKXc.png

source:Unlimited Giveaway - Ashampoo Burning Studio 12/2014 For Free | Raymond.CC Forum
registry trick:Hal9000,ashampoo burning studio 12 key:rmatt

to get key for ashampoo burning studio 12(aka big brother of ashampoo burning studio 2014) register here using an email id:
Ashampoo® - Vollversionslizenz - Ashampoo® Burning Studio 12
download setup here(it is 170mb compared to 87.6mb of ashampoo burning studio 2014):
*www.ashampoo.com/ashampoo_burning_studio_12_sm.exe

you will get an email with a link clicking on which will take you to ashampoo german site(no worries,just click on grey box under step 2/Schritt 2) where you will get key.use this key with english installer from above.on clicking activate now you will get an error saying key already activated,just exit the program.after exiting program open registry editor(type regedit) & go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 12\ash_inet & in right pane you will see a state"=dword:00000002.select it & click on edit then change value from 2 to 1 so now it looks like state"=dword:00000001.now launch ashampoo burning studio 12 & it is fully activated.

btw both of these are good only using ~30-50mb of ram but for those who just want to burn data & image discs with no extra options i still recommend nero 7/8 micro(not official version) especially if you got nero 7/8 free with your dvd writer.

kg11sgbg

ashampoo burning studio 2014 is a stripped down version of ashampoo burning studio 12.burning studio 2014 does not have disc spanning feature(ability to split large data into multiple cd/dvd without using anything else like winzip/winrar,file splitter etc) ,video slideshow & a compact mode(a cool looking orb like gadget instead of usual program window in which you can drag & drop files to burn).
*i.imgur.com/YLvMKXc.png

source:Unlimited Giveaway - Ashampoo Burning Studio 12/2014 For Free | Raymond.CC Forum
registry trick:Hal9000,ashampoo burning studio 12 key:rmatt

to get key for ashampoo burning studio 12(aka big brother of ashampoo burning studio 2014) register here using an email id:
Ashampoo® - Vollversionslizenz - Ashampoo® Burning Studio 12
download setup here(it is 170mb compared to 87.6mb of ashampoo burning studio 2014):
*www.ashampoo.com/ashampoo_burning_studio_12_sm.exe

you will get an email with a link clicking on which will take you to ashampoo german site(no worries,just click on grey box under step 2/Schritt 2) where you will get key.use this key with english installer from above.on clicking activate now you will get an error saying key already activated,just exit the program.after exiting program open registry editor(type regedit) & go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 12\ash_inet & in right pane you will see a state"=dword:00000002.select it & click on edit then change value from 2 to 1 so now it looks like state"=dword:00000001.now launch ashampoo burning studio 12 & it is fully activated.

btw both of these are good only using ~30-50mb of ram but for those who just want to burn data & image discs with no extra options i still recommend nero 7/8 micro(not official version) especially if you got nero 7/8 free with your dvd writer.
This is a true Genious mark of a man.Thanks Buddy, @whitestar_999,you go so much deep inside a subject and explain it to us so lucidly...with ease.At least I remained a great noob amongst all of us till now.

I do have the Nero Start Smart 10,Nero Media Hub 10, all installed onto Windows 7 in my machine. It was a freeware(giftware)CD given by purchasing the ASUS DRW-24B3ST ATA DVD-Writer,about 1.5 yrs. ago.

Friend,@whitestar_999, I still prefer ASHAMPOO over Nero,may be my personal choice.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
ashampoo burning software is indeed good.only reason i use nero 7 is because i got it free with my old dvd writer & also because there is a micro version of it(unofficial 20mb installer,total installed size ~60mb & includes nero burning rom as well as nero express).since i only burn data & iso images i never felt the need to use any other software but still i will recommend ashampoo burning studio to those looking for a nero like alternative with features like these.btw did you get the serial for burning studio 12 too(not burning studio 2014)?

kg11sgbg

ashampoo burning software is indeed good.only reason i use nero 7 is because i got it free with my old dvd writer & also because there is a micro version of it(unofficial 20mb installer,total installed size ~60mb & includes nero burning rom as well as nero express).since i only burn data & iso images i never felt the need to use any other software but still i will recommend ashampoo burning studio to those looking for a nero like alternative with features like these.btw did you get the serial for burning studio 12 too(not burning studio 2014)?
Nope,Brother .
Wondering how to get...:chinscratch: one. I followed your links, downloaded the software,but no serial no.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
click on Ashampoo® - Vollversionslizenz - Ashampoo® Burning Studio 12 link & enter an email address(use a newly created one to avoid spam in work/main email account).you will get an email with a link.clicking on that link will take you to ashampoo german site.just click on grey box under step 2/Schritt 2 & you will get the key.

kg11sgbg

^Even after getting the valid license from the German web-site and activating it,the pop up window gives various reasons and messages as "license invalid" .
Sorry,Friend to bother you,but now this issue has started.
Is it for the presence of ASHAMPOO Burning Studio 2014???

Top Bottom