Girly problem help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
make out with her or better just do it with her but remember to wear protection. bookworm this is ur only chance.

stupid she is small girl 8th std , do u have any brain !!??:evil:

HEY BOOKWORM change the thread title please i was shocked confusing with title & subject

i am so jealous : i dint had any kind of situation like this in my early days , off course my father had friends who has daughters but they never send to me for studying i dint mind that days

But now i am feeling guilty that i did something wrong so that only they dint send their daughter

ALL BEST -- These are best memories of the life :oops:

jxcess3891

Evil mind
stupid she is small girl 8th std , do u have any brain !!??:evil:

HEY BOOKWORM change the thread title please i was shocked confusing with title & subject

i am so jealous : i dint had any kind of situation like this in my early days , off course my father had friends who has daughters but they never send to me for studying i dint mind that days

But now i am feeling guilty that i did something wrong so that only they dint send their daughter

ALL BEST -- These are best memories of the life :oops:

Oh yeah. She's in VIIIth. I didn't see that. So that wud make the guy a paedophile. Now I understand the joke in that nazi picture.

Stuge

Youngling
Agreed ,Thread title needs change as soon as possible .I was also confused.

Title doesn't match what your real problem or its a way of attracting us in this thread .Usually ,I leave threads with love etc problems lol.

in b/w I feel you should be frank at this stage or loss will be yours .Use your brain and act quickly .

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
I was carried away by the title too....in my opinion, you should rather talk with your father that you do not want to teach her anymore...tell them that she needs a professional tutor not a "bhaiya" type....if your parents understand you then it's well and good...otherwise it will be bad for you...

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
beat her when she does not understand anything.... from the next day she will not come...

every time she does not understand anything give her a slap :lol:

OP
Bookworm

Bookworm

Banned
In case u r true to ur username and in this case the books are HS course related, go to ur dad.
Tell him u can't concentrate on ur studies for her. U r unable to provide those extra efforts to ur own study. And ur problem will be solved.
Every dad is selfish enough about his son's study.

But, I still can't get ur problem. HS exam has started and u r not appearing for it, means u r in 11th. Then why don't u want to show her some maths work.
Better ask her to come twice a week (sat-sun afternoon). Phirbhi, why would u avoid?? Why...hmmm...

I am apperaring XII CBSE but I have 5 days left for Eng. exam which is easy. They know that and therefore sending her to me.

amol48

Searching...
Teaching her is the best way out. Know what, you will get even better in Mathematics.

A HS student getting better at maths by teaching 8th grade maths! :p ...

Just tell her that you know a good tutor and if she would like to join him. But don't hurt her by:
1. Slapping
2. Giving false knowledge
3. Making out with her

as suggested by some of great people here :p (Just kidding guys)

I wonder what I would have done if I had been in such a problem... (The answer would surely be among the above three! :D)

RMN

In the zone
try it once..twice if she still dose not understand burst out crying
:)

simple yaar,just tell her parents that she needs a professional tutor.

o0h yeah misleading title btw..

Last edited:

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
see the final verdict is

bring another gal to home for teaching u teach that girl in front for her , then all things works fine

ALL THE GIRLS ARE SAME --> They all possessive , so she wont .

BOOKWORM , please stop this conversation i am really feeling more ,,, Like this things never happening to my life

My life su(ks :x :x :x

OP
Bookworm

Bookworm

Banned
Ok I end the discussion. Please don't post anymore I have got the solution. I told her father about it and he is not sending her anymore from today.:-D:-D

Last edited:

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
She didn't study anything of maths for the whole year(excusing that she don't understand anything) and is telling me to make her understand. I couldn't deny her coz her father is a friend of my father and ofcourse neighbour. She takes more than 1 and half hour time daily. It started from 5 days.What will I do?? Please tell the solution.
Possibility 1 - I feel sorry for you, but that girl is the biggest IDIOT.

Possibility 2 (which I feel unlikely, lol) - She's got the hots for you.

told her father about it and she is not sending her anymore from today.:grin::grin:
Father is a girl, ZOMG, yeh "woh" toh nahi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom