Girly problem help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookworm

Banned
Help required!!

Having a major problem nowadays. A girl nearby is really creating creating havoc for me. She could not understand even the simplest of the mathematical problems(such as Cross multiplication, Ratio&Proportion, finding value of x in a equation) and is daily coming to me to solve these. She didn't study anything of maths for the whole year(excusing that she don't understand anything) and is telling me to make her understand. I couldn't deny her coz her father is a friend of my father and ofcourse neighbour. She takes more than 1 and half hour time daily. It started from 5 days.What will I do??:cry: Please tell the solution.

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Tell her to come with atleast four people and then you can only teach them with some tuition fee.

Profit !!!

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Hmmm.......pretend to be ill and tell your parents about this.

From the thread title, I thought you also have some "My Love Story" kind of problems :D

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Having a major problem nowadays. A girl nearby is really creating creating havoc for me. She could not understand even the simplest of the mathematical problems(such as Cross multiplication, Ratio&Proportion, finding value of x in a equation) and is daily coming to me to solve these. She is reading in Class VIII. She didn't study anything of maths for the whole year(excusing that she don't understand anything) and is telling me to make her understand. I couldn't deny her coz her father is a friend of my father and ofcourse neighbour. She takes more than 1 and half hour time daily. It started from 5 days.What will I do??:cry: Please tell the solution. Oh I could not wrote more she is waiting for me in the Drawing room.:oops:
So, what IS ur problem?

1>U don't like her
2>U don't want to teach her
3>U don't like Math either

red_devil

Back!
gah...when i saw the thread title "GIRLY PROBLEM HELP"...i thought way to differently.

anyways, assuming you want to avoid her, just say your problem to your parents first.. then inform that girl that you are busy doing something (even if you're not)....do that a couple of days and you should be escaping her.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Teach her the wrong maths, give wrong answer, make BODMAS SAMDOB for her, she'll stop coming to u after she realizes that u dunno $hit either! Simple ;)

OP
Bookworm

Bookworm

Banned
Teach her the wrong maths, give wrong answer, make BODMAS SAMDOB for her, she'll stop coming to u after she realizes that u dunno $hit either! Simple ;)

If I do that her parents will think myself to be a noob in Maths and still taken Sc in HS. I don't want others to think like that about me.:-|

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
lol...don't hurt her by false knowledge. just tell frankly that you hav lot to study for your exams too, tell her to go to some professional tutor.

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
gah...when i saw the thread title "GIRLY PROBLEM HELP"...i thought way to differently.
Hahaha.. me too.. :lol:

Anyway, I think you should tell her the truth (whatever it maybe) instead of making lame exuses and telling your parents and involving them.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Be straight and frank. Talk to her and say that you haf your own work and cannot spare more than '(int a)' hours/minutes a day :D

If that doesn't solve it, then talk to her parents and explain that you haf your own life and you may not be able to her whenever she is in need of advice or help. Believe me, being frank saves a lot of future troubles.

Go search around your place for mathematics tuition and suggest that to her parents and say that since you haf your work you may not be able to give time to her in which case she may not be able to learn. A better option is to get her to some tuitions which will haf fixed timing and duration which will surely do good to her. Tell them that getting the fundamentals right is very crucial as she will soon be giving her board exams. Hence she will need constant attention which you may not be able to give her.

This way you are neither distancing yourselves from that family nor are you giving them an indication that you are 'dumb' :D Hopefully they will understand your position and get her admitted to some tuition.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
In case u r true to ur username and in this case the books are HS course related, go to ur dad.
Tell him u can't concentrate on ur studies for her. U r unable to provide those extra efforts to ur own study. And ur problem will be solved.
Every dad is selfish enough about his son's study.

But, I still can't get ur problem. HS exam has started and u r not appearing for it, means u r in 11th. Then why don't u want to show her some maths work.
Better ask her to come twice a week (sat-sun afternoon). Phirbhi, why would u avoid?? Why...hmmm...

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
Just say her directly that u don't have time to help her in studies. Be straight forward. You can't risk ur studies for her.

jxcess3891

Evil mind
make out with her or better just do it with her but remember to wear protection. bookworm this is ur only chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom