Get Free Windows Vista DVDs at www.merawindows.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

go_gamez

In the zone
nothing much..i think..now almost..everyone...has got the dvds...so most of them installing..it....
but i would like to tell that the build .tht we all have got is very slow..and has lots of bugs..almost..3 -4 build released..after the one which we have...the 5456.and 5472 are 2 times faster and stable then this build...
also recently..5536 -the pre RC-1 was also released...so dont feel like installing such and old build..when i have a 5454 ...build..from my bro..a subcsriber of technet.
there is a extreme...boost in performance..in the pre-RC1..as released after almost 1 month.of release..of older build.5472....the pre RC1 ..works 3 times faster..and...the installation..time has been drastically reduced..

looks..like microsoft is going to achive the 20 mins installation time that it promises in the final release..

Last edited:

go_gamez

In the zone
same here...even i ve got ..2 dvds..till now...expecting more !!
but dont find them of much..use..since ive got the pre-rc1 5536..build...

Dink2cool

Broken In
i bet nobody among you is as unlucky as me .... i recieved the vista beta 2 dvds at my home just two days after i left for my college at nainital ... :( ... now what do i do ....

Super Sniper

Right off the assembly line
Hurray !! I got mine...but was wondering whats the logic behind sending 2 DVDs with the same serial no. Will it work on two different computers ?? Any idea, guys ?? And do I have to be connected on the internet to make Vista Beta work ?? Need the answers guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom