Get Free Windows Vista DVDs at www.merawindows.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

go_gamez

In the zone
nor did ..i my waitng list no..or whatever...is 385..gosh if i had registered b4 85 ppl did..i would have got 3 dvds...and could ve given then to my frnds..
has any one anyone till now got the dvd..
and is there any place to complain...or sumthin at merawindows.com
why dont we all go 2gthr..and thrash tht merawindows.!!

hbk549

Broken In
spam man i have Registered (18 Days) i have not got single email about free vista DVD. forget this man microsoft doesnot require any ones help in distrubute vista dvd it can give them for free why will it take help of merewindows...

go_gamez

In the zone
QwertyManiac said:
Lol its free and still you guys are angry :lol:

it dsnt matter...weather its free ..or we r paying for it..what matters is..we all have spent our time..and net bandwith..into this stupid thing..
pll get angry..if they have been fooled...!!

sushantvirdi

Journeyman
Do not worry it is still available here on the Microsoft India website.
I got mines. Just hurry up
*www.microsoft.com/india/offers/vista/quiz.aspx

Enjoy...

go_gamez

In the zone
sushantvirdi said:
Do not worry it is still available here on the Microsoft India website.
I got mines. Just hurry up
*www.microsoft.com/india/offers/vista/quiz.aspx

Enjoy...
I even registered at the above site..but not got any mail....(ive registered from hotmail )..

sushantvirdi..was the vista cd/dvd.. from above source delivered to..u ??how much days did it take ??...and is it a vista dvd..or some cd about. vista features??.
has any one received the vista cd/dvd from the above source..or atleast a mail..tht u wull get the thing ??

fnatic@play

Broken In
i did that a few days back.. got a mail saying that "thank u for updating ur profile" after i gave my address n all.. i was member number 830 or so... :-s

dunno if i'll get it.. teehee..

plsoft

Journeyman
Got my 2 DVD's thru courier from their (Microsoft) Gurgaon office just now, not really sure when i ordered but didn't really expect it :).

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
@all those who received their DVDs , have u given ur hotmail ids in ur account at merawindows.com??? have u received any mail from them saying they will send u the DVD???
I have given my yahoo id in merawindows account , my id no. is 378 and have neither received any mail from them nor the DVD. any idea what might be the problem?????

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
there was no mail .... only a mail when u updated ur profile saying that u have successfully updated ur profile .... then all of sudden to day morning the courier gave the cd .... and guess what it was sent thru no local courier but thru blue dart

plsoft said:
Got my 2 DVD's thru courier from their (Microsoft) Gurgaon office just now, not really sure when i ordered but didn't really expect it :).
... u dont need to order it.... when u register on their site and update ur address and stuff u get the cds

Last edited:

plsoft

Journeyman
@mav-ya u r rite, was a bit excited so just wrote down wat came in mind :).
@~phenom~ i gave my gmail id.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom