Get Free Windows Vista DVDs at www.merawindows.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
P

pritha

Right off the assembly line
yeah guys i got my DVDs!!!

i got them within 15 days of my registration. to give you mailing address, after logging in, your anme appears in the top left column, and then click on the manage profile. just update and u are done!!!

Pathik

Google Bot
@pritha i updated my profile... but i didnt get ny msg that ur vista dvds ll be sent to u soon.... i jus got a mail that ur profile has been updated successfully...

borg

In the zone
Hey guys!. Did anyone watch the video of Windows Vista that they have. Go watch it on this place

*www.merawindows.com/MSProducts/WindowsVista/tabid/159/Default.aspx

It says Windows Longhorn, coming in 200..... watch it! watch it! :lol:

Venom

Journeyman
That site has a lot of typos and a bad design, I'd stay away from releasing my address and getting spam instead.

sabret00the

Youngling
hey just update ur profile thats it na and u dont need to request for dvds isnt it?I did it 3days back.Hw many days does it take for them to send the Dvds?

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --
Got the reply of the mail i had send them ... they will be sending mail to all regarding if they are gonna send u the dvd(s) or not and also how many but there was no info on when will they send it.

Anand_RF

Journeyman
I registered and updated my profile with the address and all. I received mail from them saying my profile has been updated but there was no mention of any Vista DVD. Is the freebie-time over?

borg said:
Hey guys!. Did anyone watch the video of Windows Vista that they have. Go watch it on this place

*www.merawindows.com/MSProducts/WindowsVista/tabid/159/Default.aspx

It says Windows Longhorn, coming in 200..... watch it! watch it! :lol:

download it from here :mrgreen:

Code:
*www.merawindows.com/Portals/0/videospics/Longhorn1.wmv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom