German users claim MacBook Air can cut through bread, flesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
My PC acts as a heater in the winter because of the Cooler Master (dusty) powersupply.. so it saves me from freezing inthe winter here in the Himalayas.. I love my PC..

OP
desiibond

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
lol. A twist to the tale:

HP exec cuts birthday cake with MacBook Air
by Ryan Block, posted Jun 1st 2008 at 1:16PM

Those that know Rahul Sood, founder of Voodoo PC and CTO of HP's global gaming business, might not be so surprised to hear he used a working MacBook Air to cut his thick, rich, chocolatey birthday cake. While wearing an HP shirt. And then posted it to his site. Good luck, Rahul -- we're totally sure the Apple fanboys of the world are going to give you a pass on this one.
Source: *www.engadget.com/2008/06/01/hp-exec-cuts-birthday-cake-with-macbook-air/

lol. A twist to the tale:

HP exec cuts birthday cake with MacBook Air
by Ryan Block, posted Jun 1st 2008 at 1:16PM

Those that know Rahul Sood, founder of Voodoo PC and CTO of HP's global gaming business, might not be so surprised to hear he used a working MacBook Air to cut his thick, rich, chocolatey birthday cake. While wearing an HP shirt. And then posted it to his site. Good luck, Rahul -- we're totally sure the Apple fanboys of the world are going to give you a pass on this one.
Source: *www.engadget.com/2008/06/01/hp-exec-cuts-birthday-cake-with-macbook-air/
what else is a MacBook Air useful for anyway ?
he is rich, has lots of money to burn, so he used an expensive knife, thats all.:|

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Whatever happened to apples policy of using round curves on its Devices. The iPhones, iPod, mac books have smooth curves around corners.And now how opposite. Instead of smooth surface directly a cut in flesh.
Is this steves vengence against society?
give me blood and I will give you ifreedom.

abhinandh

Proud to be Linux
mine SMPS actually killed and fried a lizard, fortunately the SMPS still works

mine too...but in that attempt it died too.......and fried mobo too...poor one.

btw nice use found..........macboys spend ~1lac to cut bread!!! o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom