Gaming Rig for around 130K

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^I guess so.

Noctua NH-U12P SE2 120mm SSO CPU Cooler, Compare and Buy latest Fans And Heat Sinks Online in India: bitFang.com

Besides you can contact this guy. He is our forum member btw.

Havok Nation

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
OK thanks. Will order it tomorrow then. :)

BTW Havok Nation link is only for admin I guess. No site to view at all.

Bitfang looks trusty to me. Will order from then if PrimeABGB would be unable to give details when exactly then can arrange that CPU Cooler. As for PSU, I am waiting for reply from TheITWares as they said that they would be able to give me products after a couple of days, if they would be able to then its good or I would order from Vedant Computers. :)

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ I think you can call havok nation and ask them. The no. is mentioned in that website. You might get a better deal.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Bitfang support Team is really good but they have a tendency deliver wrong products. Once they delivered me a wrong motherboard instead of MSI 890GXM-GD65. But their support was good as they took the Board from my home through their courier support and refunded my money. Hold the cooler for now as I am going Kolkata tomorrow. Will enquirer in Ganesh Chandra Avenue.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ I think you can call havok nation and ask them. The no. is mentioned in that website. You might get a better deal.

Will contact them tomorrow for availability. :)

Bitfang support Team is really good but they have a tendency deliver wrong products. Once they delivered me a wrong motherboard instead of MSI 890GXM-GD65. But their support was good as they took the Board from my home through their courier support and refunded my money. Hold the cooler for now as I am going Kolkata tomorrow. Will enquirer in Ganesh Chandra Avenue.

Sure thing. No problem, I called Vedant Computers and send them the SMS stating model number but they didn't replied back yet and I guess I'll have to call them tomorrow. Previously they did said that they don't have it but when they are arranging the Cabinet then maybe they can arrange it too. Also if they give me good price then I can get that with my shipment anyway. :)

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Got a call from Vedant and Bitfang. Vedant said that they don't have that cooler in stock and Bitfang said that they have ready stock. Now waiting for Cilus input for the final decision and payment.
Didn't got any reply from TheITWares so far regarding PSU, I'll contact them tomorrow for my final decision on PSU, whether to buy from them or Vedant.

OK, I am not getting Noctua CPU Cooler anywhere so should I go for Corsaur A70 ??
I read some reviews stating that its a very good CPU Cooler. Here is one of them
Noctua NH U12P-SE2 CPU Cooler Review
Corsair A70 CPU Cooler Review
Please give your inputs ASAP. I have to make the payment ASAP.

Thank you. :)

BTW I am getting Corsair A70 at 3.6K at PrimeABGB.

Last edited:

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
Allright guys...we had a small meet today..just me and cilus..had real fun time...do you know you can find some real nice chicks here in kolkata only?
anyhoo....here's what we got from

Vedant Computer Kolkata
Ph no:
2212-9832/2212-8973/2253-7597/2253-7702

HD 7850
MSI TF2 - Rs 13800
Gigabyte - Rs 13000
Sapphire - Rs 13500

HD 7870
MSI TF - Rs 21000
Asus DC2 - Rs 22500
Sapphire - Rs 16000

HD 7950
MSI - Rs 22000
Asus DCU II Top - Rs 26000
Sapphire Vapor X - Rs 20900

HD 7970
MSI Lightning - Rs 30500
Asus DC II - Rs 29800
Asus DC II TOP - Rs 30800
Sapphire - Rs 27200

All prices are without Vat @ 4%

Courtesy:me and cilus off course and Vedant for providing some real good pricing...

well Anand i think u should get the meghalems contact havok nation for that...

well Anand i think u should get the meghalems contact havok nation for that...

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Whats Meghalems ?? A CPU Cooler ?? If yes then could you please provide a review link also for a comparative study ??

@ sumon
Buddy please comment on the Cooler also. :)

Myth

Cyborg Agent
You start with that nice chicks teaser and elaborate more on the gpu prices. Mean.

Sapphire 7870,7950 are still great deals as of now.

I understand asus dcII are good but why 6k more than the sapphire models ?

Cilus

laborare est orare
Look at the price of Asus Direct CU II Top version of 7970. It is available at 36K everywhere whereas Vedant is offering at 32K including Vat.

Top Bottom