Gaming Rig for around 130K

hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1710711
hmmm the Prolima Megahalems----*www.silentpcreview.com/article916-page1.html

dont know bout the price contact HAVOK NATION!

also see this *www.flipkart.com/cooler-master-hyper-412-slim/p/itmdca74cz96gvxg?pid=COLDCA74RQHVQ9QH&ref=a73e7a7d-696a-43bc-97b6-eb3f56f4907d

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
'A' unit?? That sucks. I can't even understand the reason behind stopping the bulk import of noctua products.

I asked a friend to check the availability of Noctua in Bitfang on Monday. If he gives a green then Noctua from Bitfang or Corsair A70 from PrimeABGB because from reviews its very clear that Noctua and Corsair performs neck to neck, although Corsair one is louder but then its also 1K cheaper. :)

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
I asked a friend to check the availability of Noctua in Bitfang on Monday. If he gives a green then Noctua from Bitfang or Corsair A70 from PrimeABGB because from reviews its very clear that Noctua and Corsair performs neck to neck, although Corsair one is louder but then its also 1K cheaper. :)

Looks like you trying to get Noctua badly.
Have any relative in US?
D14 is on sell @$69.99 in newegg. Get it from there. :)

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Oh that. Thanks for the warning, I was not going to get that Cooler anyway. I have to keep the Cooler budget under 5K.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Yes I did. He said that he can't go today but he'll check for availability on Monday and tell me. I guess I have till Monday then because I don't want to regret later that I didn't go for Noctua when it was available just because of 2 days. Corsair A70 is no slouch either it makes some noise and even though Noise is not much of a problem for me as Storm Trooper isolates noise well and I'll gaming with my headphones on but still I want Noctua even if it costs me 1K more, if its not available then only Corsair. :)

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Got the Keyboard. As for the rest of the Hardware, Vedant Computers said that they will ship on Monday and at most Tuesday. Can't blame them as they didn't had Storm Trooper in Stock so they are also importing it and everyone said that it takes time. :)

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
pics or it didn't happen :p

Actually will do complete unboxing in one day and will upload all pics then. Right now haven't even seen the original package. I am just happy seeing the cardboard package with my name on it.

Also just received the HDD from Flipkart. Again I haven't opened them yet so that I don't dissapoint the members who helped me so much finalizing the rig. Will do total step by step unboxing. :p

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
^^
Sitting Waiting Wishing..........:-D

Same here. :p
I just hope that Vedant ship the products on Monday so that I'll receive the RIG by Saturday. :)

So Finally placed the Order of CPU Cooler with Bitfang as the Cooler was nowhere available. I talked to my friend who was about to check for availability but as a matter of fact Bitfang don't have any offline store, they only provide shopping Online, so I told him not to take the pain of physically visiting their warehouse. Then I talked to Cilus and he told me to wait until Monday so that he can contact Vedant about availability, so I thought let me make him work simpler and I contacted Vedant and asked if in any case they can arrange that Cooler or not and they said Negative. Thats how I placed the order on Bitfang. :)
I hope that they deliver the right product ASAP, waiting eagerly for that. :p

OK friends one question.
I am getting Noctua NH U12P-SE2 and Corsair Vengeance 8GB 2133 MHz, so would their be a compatibility issue as Noctua may block the RAM slots ??
Please reply ASAP as if there is a compatibility issue then I would have to get G skill instead of Corsair.

Top Bottom