Gaming pc 50k...

Pasapa

Live to die another day
If Microsoft have country wise plans for selling their software 90% of Indians would go for Genuine OS or softwares. They sell for $50 elsewhere but sell for $150 here. How come anybody wants to buy such overpriced softwares buddy.

We PC gamers asked for AMD FX 6300 and GTA 5 to be released in India as soon as possible and made an online collection of requests getting signature in droves but it is not happening in the case of Windows 7 OS in particular. I simply don't like Windows 8.

That still doesn't justify piracy.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Let's not discuss it here anymore, it will derail the thread and concentrate on what OP can get at his budget to maximize the performance. We can discuss those things in our CPU section.

OP
N@m@n

N@m@n

Journeyman
but the shopkeeper told me to go for gigabyte board as it has usb 3.0 internal header and better vrm and many more things

hitman4

In the zone
dude for fx 6300 you have to buy after market cooler as with stock cpu cooler cpu temps are pretty high even at stock speed.
so again thing twice before buying it

Cilus

laborare est orare
dude for fx 6300 you have to buy after market cooler as with stock cpu cooler cpu temps are pretty high even at stock speed.

Buddy, please stop blaberring everywhere and try to do something constructive.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
i have a friend with the fx 6300, and apart from regular gaming, puts his PC to a rather taxing usage. cpu is on stock cooler.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist

amd stock cpu coolers comes with built-in heat pipes whereas intel comes with mirror :shock:

but the shopkeeper told me to go for gigabyte board as it has usb 3.0 internal header and better vrm and many more things

which gigabyte mobo?

hitman4

In the zone
Buddy, please stop blaberring everywhere and try to do something constructive.
dude i m trying to help op. AGAIN I WANT TO SAY THAT I AM GIVING OPINION BASED ON REVIEWS FROM DIFFERENT SITE
take a look at these sites and tell me what you think after reading it.
1. i3 4130 best value cpu

2. i3 4130 more recent technology and better than fx 6300 by more than 50% when it comes to single threaded applications and draws less power

ASHISH65

Technomancer
We all know that - i3 is faster than fx 6300 in single threaded performance and also in games before 2011-12,but recent games like crysis 3, Tomb Raider,metro:last light.etc shown the importance of multithreaded performance.Now all games are multithreaded rather than single.Just see the Watch dogs specs -they reccommend i7 3770 and fx 8350 for high performance.:shock:

Remember it is easy for game to utilize cores,but its hard to utilize hyperthreading (virtual cores),Unless games are coded for that.

When it comes to choose btw i3 and fx 6300 - fx 6300 should be choice , whereas if you can afford i5/i7 then there is no competition for it in Gaming.

Last edited:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
dude i m trying to help op. AGAIN I WANT TO SAY THAT I AM GIVING OPINION BASED ON REVIEWS FROM DIFFERENT SITE
take a look at these sites and tell me what you think after reading it.
1. i3 4130 best value cpu

2. i3 4130 more recent technology and better than fx 6300 by more than 50% when it comes to single threaded applications and draws less power

i7 4770 is ahead of i7 3930k in "real speed"?? really? always rely on genuine websites and genuine benchmarks.
fx 8350 slower than i3 4130 "real speed"? you have look for real reviews rather than those irrelevant craps.
also who prefers single threaded apps while we have many multithreaded apps where i3 4130 performs slower and also costlier ?

hitman4

In the zone
We all know that - i3 is faster than fx 6300 in single threaded performance and also in games before 2011-12,but recent games like crysis 3, Tomb Raider,metro:last night.etc shown the importance of multithreaded performance.Now all games are multithreaded rather than single.Just see the Watch dogs specs -they reccommend i7 3770 and fx 8350 for high performance.:shock:

Remember it is easy for game to utilize cores,but its hard to utilize hyperthreading (virtual cores),Unless games are coded for that.

When it comes to choice btw i3 and fx 6300 - fx 6300 should be choice , whereas if you can afford i5/i7 then there is no competition for it in Gaming.

i7 4770 is ahead of i7 3930k in "real speed"?? really? always rely on genuine websites and genuine benchmarks.
fx 8350 slower than i3 4130 "real speed"? you have look for real reviews rather than those irrelevant craps.
also who prefers single threaded apps while we have many multithreaded apps where i3 4130 performs slower and also costlier ?

can you guys please give any proof from reliable sites?

ASHISH65

Technomancer
*static.techspot.com/articles-info/642/bench/CPU_03.png

*static.techspot.com/articles-info/645/bench/CPU_03.png

*static.techspot.com/articles-info/670/bench/CPU_01.png

hitman4

In the zone
More on Haswell: Core i5-4670K, Core i5-4670, Core i5-4570 and Core i5-4430 Processors Review. Page 5 - X-bit labs from xitlab

Top Bottom