arijit_2404

still find time for games
Currently busy with:

1. Command & Conquer : Red Alert 2 (revisit) + Yuri's Revenge
2. LoTR : Battle for Middle Earth
3. Gears of War (revisit)

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Bully... late to the show but the game is just awesome. Played some time back on PS2 but the new added classes and little improvement in the grafix department is really good. Enjoying myself thoroughly with the game. Only flaws are the FPS cap at 30 and the bit awkward controls (which can be changed though).

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Honestly it's really good. Not as bad as I expected it to be. Infact I still love playing WWII shooters no matter how much they recycle the franchise. The action sequences in this game is very fast & the locations again are very good. So far I have reached the German sniping missions & it's a ball taking out all those SOB's down. Definitely a must buy material.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
At last...at last........hufffffff.......finished "The Withcher"
This is an awesome game.
Grafix 100/10
Storyline 9/10
GamePlay 8/10

Wow......
will there be a second part??

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Hey the patch works wonders. Plus I had mine configured with a custom .ini file that I found over the internet. But the resolution is still crooked. Doesn't support 1280x1024 which p*sses me off. :mad:

quan chi

mortal kombat
well i didnt need the reconfiguration patch.the controlls could be cahnged according to your choice from the menu itself.

i will admit dmc3 is an excellent game tecnically the actions of dante are spectacular.

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Had told you so. Some people still let it go after they are introduced to DMC 4 first. They feel that this game doesn't have stunning graphics like DMC 4 & hence would suck, which is totally BS. Infact when I tried it out I was hooked up instantly after I beat Cerebrus. Then began getting immersed in the storyline. By the time I completed it, I had a big smile on my face. Amazing game. I still loathe the PC version of DMC 3 as it could have been made so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom