Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I'm addicted to James Bond.Installing Fallout 3.Let's see what it has to offer.
@Allwy,what about SM web of shadows?Got it to work?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@Sunny: Uninstalled it. Was totally unplayable. The stuttering issue was way to bad to run the game any further. I guess I'll stick to Bond for now. :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
but PS2 one is 2.5D. And it sucked balls, as said by users.

*www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/spidermanwebofshadows/players.html?tag=scoresummary;user-score

*rr.ps2.ign.com/rrobj/ps2/object/14247558/

Dunno why deutchbags gave it 7 when users loathed it

Last edited:

ajaybc

Youngling
Pls..Help needed in DeAd space.
Iam in the 5th chapter.I saw that scientist like guy saying some rubbish through the window of that chemical Lab and a regenerating zombie attacking me.I ran and entered another room in which the door is locked with me and the regenerating thing and some more normal zombies inside.Whatever I do to kill htem all I end up dead.
this is the snapshot of door and that regenerating monster.

*img523.imageshack.us/img523/2019/deadspaceyy2.th.jpg*img523.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

The room was really dark so nothing is clear.sry.
*img523.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deadspaceyy2.jpg

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Let me first understand this correctly. Did you run out of that chamber where the hunter (regenerating necro) was let loose? or are you still in that Chamber? If you have ran out when Kendra informs you that it is indestructible then you should be in the next room. To get rid of the bugs use the flame thrower. The hunter can't be destroyed so in order to open any locked doors you need to take out any other Necro's that spawn apart from the hunter. If the hunter is on your tail then use stasis to slow him down for sometime while you take the rest out. Else he will just keep coming in your way. You need to make your way towards the Security station after that.

ajaybc

Youngling
Let me first understand this correctly. Did you run out of that chamber where the hunter (regenerating necro) was let loose? or are you still in that Chamber? If you have ran out when Kendra informs you that it is indestructible then you should be in the next room. To get rid of the bugs use the flame thrower. The hunter can't be destroyed so in order to open any locked doors you need to take out any other Necro's that spawn apart from the hunter. If the hunter is on your tail then use stasis to slow him down for sometime while you take the rest out. Else he will just keep coming in your way. You need to make your way towards the Security station after that.

Oh...instead of killing them I kept shooting on that hunter thing.and it is also very dark in there.

BTW which is the best gun in this game?
I have been using the line gun till now but ran out of ammo.and it is very difficult to obtain it's ammo as just 2 bullets cost u 2000 credits.I like that gun as u need not be that accurate to use it as the mouse controls sucks in this game.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The best gun IMO is nothing but the Plasma Cutter. Upgraded to the max it's very effective. Following it would be Pulse Rifle. Line gun, even though more effective, is hardly of much use towards the normal necros. A plasma cutter kill would suffice for them. Save the line gun only for the Guardians. If you haven't encountered them yet then they are those creepy necros attached to random walls. They just need Line gun's secondary fire to be killed. Without which it's pretty much wasting a lot of ammo on it with other guns.

Don't use the line gun unless it's really needed. Conserve it's ammo & also upgrade your suit level as it would give you room for carrying more ammo & health packs. When you reach the store in any level, take some time to asses what you need from your inventory & what you don't. The ones you don't need just sell it off to get more credits. If you have Ruby, Diamond or Gold Semiconductor. It will instantly gain you a lot of credits. After a certain point you'll get a truck load of line gun ammo all over the place. Sell off the excess.

Make sure you upgrade your Plasma Cutter's damage which is very much needed. Gather power nodes & don't miss out on any one of them.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
@Plasma Snake
Here is one question for you. Were you able to get Exo suit and FT 2000 or GP 37 before entering Limansk ?
If yes then do tell me where to find them. I have SEVA suit(Upgraded to max for anomaly protection) and Military armor (upgraded to max for bullet protection).
SGI5K (Upgraded to max for rate of fire) and TR301 (upgraded to max for precision) are my best bet till now for weapons. But TR301 deteriorates faster compared to other guns. For sniper I have Vintar BC and SVD with lots of Ammo. Also for close range combat I got a Tundar with scope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom