Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^yeah if you are a bad shooter and run out of ammo all the time...lolz
Though good thing is that it is mix of some of the greatest horror hits like John Carpenter's The Thing and some other.

It look more like Doom 3 but yeah some innovative features like holographic HUD and dismemberment are damn satisfying.

There are some 50 death animations too, lolz...one 11 min video on youtube is full of the ways you can die.

There are no cutscenes and its all in real time, that makes for more immersion. Imagine you are checking map and a necromorph arrive from nowhere to shred you apart.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The best part is that even if you cut off their legs they keep crawling right back at you & with double the pace. It's so creepy. One thing that I really liked was a part where I had to reach board switch room & just before I opened the final door, I saw a shadow projected on the door of a Necromorp moving behind me. I quickly turned back & tried to see if there was someone (or rather something) out there but couldn't find anyone. False alarm or may be a way to build up the tension. ;)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^creepy moment, search the bun of a snitch and nail him before he make a mockery out of it

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
yeeeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwww..... just got my Far Cry 2 retail copy from Amazon... immidiately installed it and started playing...... started out to be slow and little boring, but once the initial training phase completed.. its AWESOME babay..... I am burning the BAD GUYS on Earth... oops in Africa.... BURN AWAY... BURN AWAY... BURN AWAY !!!!! :D :D Sorry for the excessive excitement ... its the adrenaline speaking after my first rest after nearly 7 hrs of non stop gameplay..... :D :D

dr_jimit

Journeyman
Have anyone tried Runman ???
its the best game for my old lappy.. :D
its too much addicting, also the whole series follows. u cant resisit to try allof them...

arijit_2404

still find time for games
Currently two games are installed in my pc:

STALKER : Clear Sky

*i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff32/allrpgfreak/STALKER-CS/th_xrEngine2008-10-1914-59-15-68.jpg

*i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff32/allrpgfreak/STALKER-CS/th_xrEngine2008-10-2123-00-52-26.jpg

*i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff32/allrpgfreak/STALKER-CS/th_xrEngine2008-10-2220-57-55-98.jpg

*i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff32/allrpgfreak/STALKER-CS/th_xrEngine2008-10-2614-28-19-39.jpg

Far Cry 2

*i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff32/allrpgfreak/farcry2/th_FarCry22008-10-2510-55-54-76.jpg

*i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff32/allrpgfreak/farcry2/th_FarCry22008-10-2510-56-56-59.jpg

*i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff32/allrpgfreak/farcry2/th_FarCry22008-10-2511-13-49-98.jpg

*i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff32/allrpgfreak/farcry2/th_FarCry22008-10-2513-09-05-39.jpg
:D

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Me also playing Farcry 2 but not totally addicted to it, waitin' for my BiA-HH to arrive, the TOeD version as Skullptura's isn't out yet. I hope BiA is more immersive than Farcry 2.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Dead Space. Planning to stick to it till I complete it. Freaking awesome. Few small sessions of Bully as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom