Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^HEHE! We don't even need to comment man.The game speaks for itself.:D

BTW I am going in the reverse order now as usual & playing DMC3.Just defeated Vergil at Level 7.This is a bit confusing compared to DMC4.I mean in terms of level design.The puzzles too are challenging which was limited in DMC 4.But the bosses are not that difficult.Once you learn their strikes then you can easily pin them down.:)

ajaybc

Youngling
I dont know how to save in DMC4.When ever I save the game and load it, it starts from the beginning of that level even though I completed 75% of that level and saved.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Well that's because its got a console style save system, no matter how much you progress in a level, until and unless you finish it, you are going to start it from the beginning. ;)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I wud like 2 suggest all gamers 2 display their system config....in their signature...:D
like allwyndlima & ajaybc so dat we will come 2 know dat the games u r currently addicted 2 runs on dat config

dat...wud be of much help....:smile:

Note: i dont have a GCard coz of very old system dats y :D (hehehe) cant ryt here :mad:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I dont know how to save in DMC4.When ever I save the game and load it, it starts from the beginning of that level even though I completed 75% of that level and saved.
That's a pain but a challenge too.You can't save in the middle of the level & reload from the same point the next time.You need to complete the entire level & then it gets a save point.But if you're playing the game at a long stretch then you have checkpoints where the game automatically reloads if you die & click continue(without quitting the game i.e.).

sivakeshava

Broken In
M a programming freak but play games a bit ...
completed prince of persia two thrones recently...
Now with elder scrolls 4 Oblivion 4.5GB.. awesome dude... did someone try this... u can get lost in it totally....(tats not recommended anyway:D).
Is there anyone playing OBLIVION???

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
M a programming freak but play games a bit ...
completed prince of persia two thrones recently...
Now with elder scrolls 4 Oblivion 4.5GB.. awesome dude... did someone try this... u can get lost in it totally....(tats not recommended anyway:D).
Is there anyone playing OBLIVION???
Finished it 2nd time just today with a mage character.If you are new to this game I recommend using a guide for character creation and leveling up for improved experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom