Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
aah hjpotter nice scores , i have got higer scores cause i do 6-10 combos per game.

and no problem in marrying, you just stop gaming to pamper your wife and you start it again to pamper ur children :D

Piyush

Lanaya
anyone knows how to break the SECUREROM feature in GTA4 game
i mounted the image but it is protected by this SECUREROM software
need help

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

some call it n-dvd patch. some call it c!@ck. Either case, you'll be needing it if you want to play the game without inserting disc1. And it is the only way to do it.
i tried this but no good news so far
can u post the link of the working software

hjpotter92

The Boy Who Lived
anyone knows how to break the SECUREROM feature in GTA4 game
i mounted the image but it is protected by this SECUREROM software
need help

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

If you downloaded it from some website, check the comments there.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
hope you guys will love this news: Fragnetics BFBC2 Online Competition | Its happening 23rd July to Early September…

sad i cant join in.

hjpotter , beat this :

ICY TOWER 1.4 PROFILE
Profile name: aby_climber
Last updated: 2010-07-09
Created: 2010-07-08
Time played: 1 hour, 37 minutes, 37 seconds
Games played: 248 Custom games played: 0
Games quit: 0
Best score ever: 14606
Avg score per game: 1415
Total score: 351049
Highest floor ever: 251
Avg floors per game: 54
Floors jumped: 13513
Top Floor, No Combo: 175
Best combo ever: 114
Avg combos per game: 2
Avg combo length: 16
Combos jumped: 517
Longest Lost Combo: 78
Singles in a Row: 105
Doubles in a Row: 3
Triples in a Row: 4
Quadruples in a Row: 5
Quintuples in a Row: 4
Clock Challenge 1: 117
Clock Challenge 2: 175
Clock Challenge 3: 194
Clock Challenge 4: 217
Average CC 1: 85
Average CC 2: 137
Average CC 3: 158
Average CC 4: 217
Good: 46
Sweet: 254
Great: 122
Super: 51
WOW: 35
Amazing: 7
Extreme: 1
Fantastic: 1
Total jumps: 5799

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

Really? 800+ posts and you are asking me to post a link in the forum to n-dvd patch! great.

Last time i gathered enough heat around me for telling that one of my friend purchased a illegit dvd. I will go boom now if i post any thing even vaguely related to it. It's better to take things to PM now.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
guys u should check this out . its too awesome. i wonder what will hjpotter say?

Icy Tower World Record - 1800000 Points, 1337 Floor-Combo#

hjpotter92

The Boy Who Lived
I am already registered at FLD. :) So, I do know about those records, and probably, much faster than anyone else here(hopefully). :D

Also, I think, your combo was really great with 114, but i don't want to try the game now. I have got bored of IT now. Because of THIS. :p

Though, I will surely try to bring you down later...

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Also,m I have never reached CC4. :p

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Started playing The Void - but even after half an hour I did not get the concept - the game is somewhat boring for me - will try to give it shot today though see if I can get something out of it.

in Half Life 2 I'm stuck :

The situation is like this :

When you are in Water Hazard level - after you going with that little speed boat wildly those alien looking creatures will block your way with burning tanker truck - so left the speed boat at that point.

completed the rest of the part ie opening some gates - fleeing from a chopper etc.

The last time I again faced a chopper attacking me but there was no soldiers - so I somehow managed to escape that chopper attack by walking and running :p

But after that I had to cross a small tunnel full with radiated water - even I managed to cross that.

Now there are some big round pipes full with radiated water and I've to cross that - it's way too long to pass it by running so I think I need a boat to cross that.

Now my question is I had done a mistake by leaving the boat at the burning tanker point ?? right ?? if not where I'm supposed to get a boat as i was not able to cross that tanker with the first boat so left it.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I think I am finally gonna finish off BioShock 2. LOL. I have been playing this since a month and a half and have completed 4-5 games after I have started playing it. It's just ...boring. Will complete it today though.

hjpotter92

The Boy Who Lived
Did you check some walkthrough or similar articles. I haven't played HL2 that far! (or may not be remembering it right now! )

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ no I've not checked any walkthrough yet but as no one is not able to tell it I think i will have to read a guide :p

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
bioshock 2 and boring ru out of ur mind
it has great story dude
i just luv tht game

Dude everyone has different opinions. The story ain't that good either. BioShock's story was way better than Bio2's. Another thing that bugs me are the objectives of the game. You have to run around the place opening doors. Thats all there is to the game and frankly it's boring. Go there and open this door... oh sh1t that door is closed so go there and open that door to open this door... oh sh1t even that is locked and on and on.

ajai5777

Youngling
I am stuck in a snow level in BFBC 2.Where I was isolated from others and I have to run through a enemy camp where fog is extreme.Every time I die due to extreme fog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom