Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

saddy

Broken In
*twitter.com/IPAKIGroup
yeah check this out AC2 C***K gona release at after 3 days .....hope this true ....

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
x box 360 controller work in pc ?[just need a driver from Microsoft site] or there is any differences in pc and 360 controller.

where u guys facing d problem after done patch part ?

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Yes you will need the 360 drivers in XP, no problems for me..

And the AC II Crack is **** and they are just posting useless stuff dont believe them

official

In the zone
has ac2 been cracked???i'll need the crack even if i buy the original game coz my internet connection is going kaput these days:(...or has the new patch allowed offline save??? jojo u hav the original one i guess..i'll get my one if the online problem is solved. plz say coz i hav kept it on hold..

prat

Broken In
Just got my Assasins Creed 2.It is poetry in motion.Definately worth 900 Rs.

P.s Drm is pain in ass.It kicks you out of the game even if you are connection is affected for a second but doesn't use that much bandwith.If you have stable connection then buy this,you won't regret it.But i must add that games start from the same point as soon as your net recovers.

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I'm writin' at this time of the day 'cause I bought BC2 yesterday at 6 PM and came home, installed JC2, it was 10 PM [sh*t traffic!], thought of installin' BC2 tomorrow & went to sleep. But all I was gettin' was images of BC2 in front of my face! Didn't get any sleep, so I woke up & am installin' BC2 as I'm writin'! Hooorah! Can't believe mah eyes! I'm gettin' the same feelin' when I bought the ultimate Crysis. I saw Ezio too, but gave hope to the pirates! :D

Sun, tell me ye'r EA ID!

I'm excited.

I'm writin' at this time of the day 'cause I bought BC2 yesterday at 6 PM and came home, installed JC2, it was 10 PM [sh*t traffic!], thought of installin' BC2 tomorrow & went to sleep. But all I was gettin' was images of BC2 in front of my face! Didn't get any sleep, so I woke up & am installin' BC2 as I'm writin'! Hooorah! Can't believe mah eyes! I'm gettin' the same feelin' when I bought the ultimate Crysis. I saw Ezio too, but gave hope to the pirates!
Congo dude. Man i'm getting jealous you you. :-D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Sh*t my speakers died due to voltage fluctuation. I was very close to completing UC2 and now have to wait till I get a new set. This suck royally. I knew I should have got meself a decent pair of headphones. :-(

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I want to tell you people somethin'. After playin' CoD4 & MW2, playin' BC2's MP is very difficult. As they say, MW2 players are noobs and all, is true. In Squad Deathmatch, the team which has 50 kills wins, that sounds too easy in MW2, but in BC2 it's hell. It takes 30 mins or so for a team to win. The maps are huge, very huge and the gameplay is more realistic. You can't gun down a player with just a bullet from Desert Eagle to his head like CoD4 & MW2. This game takes more skills, yes, SKILLS. "Skills" is just a word for CoD4 and MW2 players, even a kid can score more than a veteran sometimes. And, I'm not sayin' CoD4 and MW2 sucks, they're great, but when compared to BC2, they suck. It's so darn easy to win a match. As they said in a video called "How not to be a noob at BC2 MP" that MW2 players can't take down a M-COM or kill-and-runaway-from-the-scene, it's not that simple in BC2. It takes hell lotta patience and sometimes you feel that, "Darn! I shoulda bought MW2 instead of this" when you first play a game. It takes more time for ye to adjust to the gameplay. And promotion ain't so easy at all. DICE have copied the promotion thingy from IW, but they made it better than MW2. Weapons feel heavy and you feel like you are that man, in CoD4 or MW2, no kickback from the weapon when you fire, and you can kill without aimin' too! The perks in CoD4 and MW2 made it easier. All-in-all, BC2 kicks some serious MW2's butt, I'm not exaggerating 'cause I bought that game, what everyone said 'bout BC2 being difficult is true. Buy one and see for yourself.

And...err....there's no prone in it, you can't jump at an opposin' player and suddenly go to prone like we do in CoD4 & successfully kill, which's darn funny to see :D. BTW, this game seems to have more bloom, just like DiRT, you can disable it though. That's the only drawback.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Damn it :shock:, you still dont have one !!! You were going to get one when we played L4D, better get one with mic so when we play online next time i can hear you.
I still don't have one. May be it's because I have never needed one, until now I guess. The other day, me and Sunny were having a talk about the headphones and looks like he invested in a Creative wireless headset. I wanted to go for the Sennheiser HD201, but it doesn't have a mic or a volume control knob to it. So I'm confused on a headset within 1k which offers good bass and has a mic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom