Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Kz2 is a solid online shooter and dont buy MAG its ****.

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

Won a Bioshock PC Copy on IVG

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
@ethan thanks dude just waiting now...some more time and i would be playing non-stop..:D

@sunny, i really don't need extended warranty....the failure rate for the ps3 slim is like <0.5% and even if something is wrong in most electrical appliances they stop working within a year...so for that i am already covered....also i have a 2 year service plan with sony... do don't worry it is actually the same ...

@dinjo couldn't find kz2 but yeah i got cod mw2 and they are shipping the Uc2 ps3 bundle and BF2BC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :lol: ~w0w

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

what's IVG?.....indian video gamer?....hmmm

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Back to completing Uncharted 2 now. Since April won't have any big releases, I get plenty of time to cover my backlog. I have to free up everything for May though as the inflow of games would be tremendous and Alan Wake is going to finally hit the scene, so it's going to get my full attention. Have been waiting for this game to release for a bloody long time. Hope it's worth the wait.

Also a good news to NVIDIAgeek, in the essence of making peace with everyone around me, I'm taking you off my ignore list. We'll resume conversation (or hope to) in a normal way. :)

dinjo_jo

Padawan
We have Splinter Cell Conviction and Episodes from Libery City Stories for April

L.A Noire and Mafia II looks very very hot specially Mafia 2.

Also a good news to NVIDIAgeek, in the essence of making peace with everyone around me, I'm taking you off my ignore list. We'll resume conversation (or hope to) in a normal way. :smile:
A chaos in Ethan Inbox now

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
We have Splinter Cell Conviction and Episodes from Libery City Stories for April

L.A Noire and Mafia II looks very very hot specially Mafia 2.
Not really interested in Conviction. I already have Episodes from Liberty City on the 360 and have completed it. I suppose Dead to Rights: Retribution would be the only title which I would be picking up.

A chaos in Ethan Inbox now
;-)

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ thats what I call bliss.

Any way.. Completed Stranglehold. A Decent game.. but gameplay gets repetitive after couple of chapters.

Getting Just cause 2 now.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
@vamsi you got a ps3?....what's your PSN id?....

@nvidia geek yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! upgrade your pc... and clothe it with nanosuit 2..... :lol:

@ethan GT5 ain't coming this summer to india?.... good to make peace btw

@dinjo....howz dirt 2 for ps3?...

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

lol dinjo 8mbps??....what internet? unlimited?

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Dirt 2 looks tremendous on PC PS3 version is not that hot.

Yeah i do get hick ups for speed from MTNL and yes i have unlimited plan , download has been completed for Just Cause 2 (3.94 GB) in 49 mins but i don't think i would be playing it soon have a backlog of AC II , BFBC2 , GOW Collection and GOW 3

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
NoasArcAngel said:
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! upgrade your pc... and clothe it with nanosuit 2..... :lol:

You know me Angel. :wink: Nomad forever!

But I wish I had a PS3. :cry:

dinjo_jo said:
download has been completed for Just Cause 2 (3.94 GB) in 49 mins

I wish I had your Internet conn. :wah:

dinjo_jo

Padawan
*media.fukung.net/images/26401/ed8991ffac5891dcdb397637ebac4286.gif

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

from IVG
Just heard that Sony would be giving dedicated PSN India and Collectors Editions games in India. Wow

Thats great news dude and nice motion pic.

Reached the Flames of Olympus, saved the game and turned off the ps3. The battle with Hades was so brutally satisfying. The full version is 100 times better than the demo. GOW3 rules.

official

In the zone
Thats great news dude and nice motion pic.

Reached the Flames of Olympus, saved the game and turned off the ps3. The battle with Hades was so brutally satisfying. The full version is 100 times better than the demo. GOW3 rules.

i am in the Pit Of Tartarus..smashing Cronos...this guy is big...really "BIG"...hey jojo..say yes to aphrodiete...:)

i completed Metro 2033 today...however the game has been reviewed it is fantastic. though it aint as open worlded as stalker and you cannot backtrace to previous location but the fights are satisfying...the worse part is you can carry only one type of gun of similar category. The thing that will kill most is not by the nazi group "spoiler" or the monsters but the gas mask...u hav to keep changing ur filters and u r screwed if its broken..find another quickly or u r a gonner.
i havnt yet got AC2 for pc:( ..really wanna play it..

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@dinjo, What is the price of your plan and who is your ISP? 8Mbps UL is insane!!!
He is on the 1Mbps UL line from MTNL and it's one of those sporadic speed bursts that you can experience. It doesn't stay there for long.

EDIT: Guys fantastic news. PCSX2 emulator has now been perfected for PS2 emulation. I just tried it's latest release and was able to run WWE Raw V/S Smackdown 2008 and Devil May Cry 2 @50fps+ with the speed hacks. It looked extremely good and polished as well. Will report more on it tomorrow morning. It's great news for folks who wanted to play those PS2 classics.

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Cyborg told me that he completed GoW(50+ FPS) and now playing Shadow of Colossus(40+ Fps) . I think the emulator is pretty much stable now.

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 AM ----------

Installed Just Cause 2. Collecting some memory cards in a military base. The game requires a decent GPU. So, it is lagging for big time in my system.

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

Buzz for Nvidia users.. New drivers(197.13) is out.

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Beware with those nvidia drivers as not all bugs have been fixed.

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

Here is what for Standard edition users of AC II

Redeem the following code: **************** in-game to unlock exclusive content! From the root menu of your game, go to the Extras section, select “Exclusive Content”, then simply input your unique code!

WHAT YOU GET:
Palazzo Medici
Save Lorenzo de Medici as he is held captured by the templars in his own house, riddled with many secret passages.
Once unlocked, enter the Secret Location from the Ground Floor of the Palazzo Medici in Firenze, go through the Passage on the bottom right to the “courtyard of the mules”.

Santa Maria dei Frari
Explore the Venetian church and perfect your free-running skills by making your way through a risky course.
Once unlocked go to the Santa Maria Dei Frari church in Venezia, then find and enter the secret entrance located in the middle of the bell tower.

Arsenal Shipyard
Enter the shipyard in Venice and kill the guards in a stealthy way without them noticing you. Chase down the guard before he warns the others of your presence.
Once unlocked you can enter the Arsenal Shipyard in Venezia via a manhole outside the Shipyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom