Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
NoasArcAngel said:
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! upgrade your pc... and clothe it with nanosuit 2..... :lol:

You know me Angel. :wink: Nomad forever!

But I wish I had a PS3. :cry:

dinjo_jo said:
download has been completed for Just Cause 2 (3.94 GB) in 49 mins

I wish I had your Internet conn. :wah:

dinjo_jo

Padawan
*media.fukung.net/images/26401/ed8991ffac5891dcdb397637ebac4286.gif

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

from IVG
Just heard that Sony would be giving dedicated PSN India and Collectors Editions games in India. Wow

Thats great news dude and nice motion pic.

Reached the Flames of Olympus, saved the game and turned off the ps3. The battle with Hades was so brutally satisfying. The full version is 100 times better than the demo. GOW3 rules.

official

In the zone
Thats great news dude and nice motion pic.

Reached the Flames of Olympus, saved the game and turned off the ps3. The battle with Hades was so brutally satisfying. The full version is 100 times better than the demo. GOW3 rules.

i am in the Pit Of Tartarus..smashing Cronos...this guy is big...really "BIG"...hey jojo..say yes to aphrodiete...:)

i completed Metro 2033 today...however the game has been reviewed it is fantastic. though it aint as open worlded as stalker and you cannot backtrace to previous location but the fights are satisfying...the worse part is you can carry only one type of gun of similar category. The thing that will kill most is not by the nazi group "spoiler" or the monsters but the gas mask...u hav to keep changing ur filters and u r screwed if its broken..find another quickly or u r a gonner.
i havnt yet got AC2 for pc:( ..really wanna play it..

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@dinjo, What is the price of your plan and who is your ISP? 8Mbps UL is insane!!!
He is on the 1Mbps UL line from MTNL and it's one of those sporadic speed bursts that you can experience. It doesn't stay there for long.

EDIT: Guys fantastic news. PCSX2 emulator has now been perfected for PS2 emulation. I just tried it's latest release and was able to run WWE Raw V/S Smackdown 2008 and Devil May Cry 2 @50fps+ with the speed hacks. It looked extremely good and polished as well. Will report more on it tomorrow morning. It's great news for folks who wanted to play those PS2 classics.

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Cyborg told me that he completed GoW(50+ FPS) and now playing Shadow of Colossus(40+ Fps) . I think the emulator is pretty much stable now.

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 AM ----------

Installed Just Cause 2. Collecting some memory cards in a military base. The game requires a decent GPU. So, it is lagging for big time in my system.

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

Buzz for Nvidia users.. New drivers(197.13) is out.

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Beware with those nvidia drivers as not all bugs have been fixed.

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

Here is what for Standard edition users of AC II

Redeem the following code: **************** in-game to unlock exclusive content! From the root menu of your game, go to the Extras section, select “Exclusive Content”, then simply input your unique code!

WHAT YOU GET:
Palazzo Medici
Save Lorenzo de Medici as he is held captured by the templars in his own house, riddled with many secret passages.
Once unlocked, enter the Secret Location from the Ground Floor of the Palazzo Medici in Firenze, go through the Passage on the bottom right to the “courtyard of the mules”.

Santa Maria dei Frari
Explore the Venetian church and perfect your free-running skills by making your way through a risky course.
Once unlocked go to the Santa Maria Dei Frari church in Venezia, then find and enter the secret entrance located in the middle of the bell tower.

Arsenal Shipyard
Enter the shipyard in Venice and kill the guards in a stealthy way without them noticing you. Chase down the guard before he warns the others of your presence.
Once unlocked you can enter the Arsenal Shipyard in Venezia via a manhole outside the Shipyard.

EDIT: Guys fantastic news. PCSX2 emulator has now been perfected for PS2 emulation. I just tried it's latest release and was able to run WWE Raw V/S Smackdown 2008 and Devil May Cry 2 @50fps+ with the speed hacks. It looked extremely good and polished as well. Will report more on it tomorrow morning. It's great news for folks who wanted to play those PS2 classics.
Thats awesome news. After playing GOW3 i wanted to try out the previous versions. Thanks a lot.

Currently playing:
Battlefield Bad Company 2 [PC]
Prison Break: Conspiracy [PC]
Just Cause 2 [PC]
God of War 3 [PS3]

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Thats awesome news. After playing GOW3 i wanted to try out the previous versions. Thanks a lot.
You didn't play the previous God of War titles? :shock:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ Every thing you have ever known jojo will now suffer because of your sacrilege. your experience will never be the same. The cycle has already ended. :rofl:

cyborg47

Technomancer
Dude Vamsi...I have'nt finished GOW yet!..in the pandaros temple rite now
and gonna fight the 13th colossus in SOC! :D

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

its just that im not getting enuf time to finish it!! :(

cyborg47

Technomancer

Yeah they've released a new plug-ins!
Gotta try them once!
Thanx for the news! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom