Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I didn't know anything about this title. It was already out for the 360. Checked the GT Video review and decided to run as far away from it as possible. It's a friggin' JRPG!

Actually.. JRPGs are fun to play. You have to get use to it first. I played Shin Migami Tensi 4 : Persona and FF XII on ps2. They were quite addictive.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Ethan , did you tried Just Cause 2 are there any visual improvement over demo and how comfortable is it with controller i struggled a lot with demo for shooting
It's very easy to play with the controller. As far as the visual improvements go, a few more graphics options have been added, but hasn't really made a huge difference, still runs smooth though.

Completed God of War III. I have to do this first *www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/majesty.gif

It's a well deserved ending that this trilogy needed. I was going through the Voice acting making video after the game ended and TC Carson has done a brilliant job with Kratos's voice. I can't believe the way he looks and the way he sounds. Malcolm McDowell proved to be another asset with his voice as Daedalus. Will go through the rest of the videos as well. Santa Monica has put in a lot of effort, so it deserves to been seen from those videos.

The ending has left with a feeling of completion and longing for more. I still wanted more, but I guess it had to come to an end somewhere. They wrapped it up beautifully. Hats Off Santa Monica and thank you for this splendid journey. :)

Last edited:

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
@OFF TOPIC...dude...ethan and all other ps3 guys help me out here....what are the best online multiplayer games for the ps3....

i already got the cod mw 2 , i can get 2 more games....i was thinking of dirt 2 and then lated killzone 3 ? :lol: or i can get dirt 2 and get 2 Blu-ray movies

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@OFF TOPIC...dude...ethan and all other ps3 guys help me out here....what are the best online multiplayer games for the ps3....

i already got the cod mw 2 , i can get 2 more games....i was thinking of dirt 2 and then lated killzone 3 ? :lol: or i can get dirt 2 and get 2 Blu-ray movies
I'm rarely game online, so I suppose you would have to wait for others to help you with this. I suppose Killzone 2 has a good multiplayer fan following and so does Resistance 2, so you could try that. Did you get the console? Where are you getting it from?

You have to be specific about the genre. If shooters is what you're looking for then I'd say get Killzone 2 and MAG. Best online shooters for PS3. In fact, KZ2 is the best FPS on a console. For racing, Burnout Paradise, in platforming department Little Big Planet and Uncharted 2 if you want some co-op online action. I, along with some other forum members had a few online sessions of UC2 and it was quite fun.

Talking of online games, anyone interested in KZ2 or UC2 online session? Allwn, Jojo, Dinjo, Bassam, Max?

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
check ur pm sunny

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

yea @ethan i ordered my console from SONY directly :p and they are sending me a ps3 slim 250GB version as we are speaking should get it by 5th

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
okay guys behold this , i just got a call from SONY guy . he tells me shipping not finalised 2 options.... ps3 slim UC2 special edition 250GB with BF2BC for 22.5k OR a ps3 slim 250GB with BF2BC for 21k ...

now that's what i call AWESOME .... should reach me on 5th...next month

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

if they have the UC2 edition in stock :( anyways...i got a very good deal :lol:

One thing I'd really like to know is why don't you get it from Croma with extended warranty. PS3 is gonna be a mainstream gaming console for another good 3-4 years. So, Just get the one with extended warranty. If not then get the 22.5k one with UC2 and BFBC2.

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Kz2 is a solid online shooter and dont buy MAG its ****.

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

Won a Bioshock PC Copy on IVG

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
@ethan thanks dude just waiting now...some more time and i would be playing non-stop..:D

@sunny, i really don't need extended warranty....the failure rate for the ps3 slim is like <0.5% and even if something is wrong in most electrical appliances they stop working within a year...so for that i am already covered....also i have a 2 year service plan with sony... do don't worry it is actually the same ...

@dinjo couldn't find kz2 but yeah i got cod mw2 and they are shipping the Uc2 ps3 bundle and BF2BC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :lol: ~w0w

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

what's IVG?.....indian video gamer?....hmmm

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Back to completing Uncharted 2 now. Since April won't have any big releases, I get plenty of time to cover my backlog. I have to free up everything for May though as the inflow of games would be tremendous and Alan Wake is going to finally hit the scene, so it's going to get my full attention. Have been waiting for this game to release for a bloody long time. Hope it's worth the wait.

Also a good news to NVIDIAgeek, in the essence of making peace with everyone around me, I'm taking you off my ignore list. We'll resume conversation (or hope to) in a normal way. :)

dinjo_jo

Padawan
We have Splinter Cell Conviction and Episodes from Libery City Stories for April

L.A Noire and Mafia II looks very very hot specially Mafia 2.

Also a good news to NVIDIAgeek, in the essence of making peace with everyone around me, I'm taking you off my ignore list. We'll resume conversation (or hope to) in a normal way. :smile:
A chaos in Ethan Inbox now

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
We have Splinter Cell Conviction and Episodes from Libery City Stories for April

L.A Noire and Mafia II looks very very hot specially Mafia 2.
Not really interested in Conviction. I already have Episodes from Liberty City on the 360 and have completed it. I suppose Dead to Rights: Retribution would be the only title which I would be picking up.

A chaos in Ethan Inbox now
;-)

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ thats what I call bliss.

Any way.. Completed Stranglehold. A Decent game.. but gameplay gets repetitive after couple of chapters.

Getting Just cause 2 now.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
@vamsi you got a ps3?....what's your PSN id?....

@nvidia geek yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! upgrade your pc... and clothe it with nanosuit 2..... :lol:

@ethan GT5 ain't coming this summer to india?.... good to make peace btw

@dinjo....howz dirt 2 for ps3?...

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

lol dinjo 8mbps??....what internet? unlimited?

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Dirt 2 looks tremendous on PC PS3 version is not that hot.

Yeah i do get hick ups for speed from MTNL and yes i have unlimited plan , download has been completed for Just Cause 2 (3.94 GB) in 49 mins but i don't think i would be playing it soon have a backlog of AC II , BFBC2 , GOW Collection and GOW 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom