Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
MODERN WARFARE 2 is the best (fps) game i have ever played.and best it will be.i am now a fan of it.:D

even its multiplayer rocks anyone want to join.

tkin

Back to school!!
WTF so Late :evil:
Xbox 360's assassin is released then why so late 4 PC :evil: :evil: :evil:
I have two reason in my mind.

1. To increase console sales and make more profit.
2. nVidia is preventing them till fermi is launched.

But I think the 1st option is more accurate, after all since an 120$ card(GTS250) can play AC2 maxed out @ HD(minus the AA) most people would pirate the PC version.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@chavo :-

What the devs say about the delay :-
1) We are improving the game for the PC
2) Making it more efficient to run with all types of GPUs (okay not all types, atleast the ones with SM3.0 and 256+ MB VRAM).
3) Making it more visually pleading

What the real deal is :-
as tkin said
1) Increase console sales
2) nVidia interruption

and
3) It will be pirated heavily on PC as compared to consoles
4) Sony and M$ push almost all devs to delay PC launches to increase their console sales

:D

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@Psycho [:D] - Yeah, how can they ever improve graphics for PC, eh? Darn! More Phucin' 3 or 4 months :evil:. I have lost all my hype for that game, we, PC users will be playin' when the console owners are bored of playin' it, sh*t! Have you bought yourself an X360 that you were tellin'?

@tkin - Fermi's comin' out in Q1 '10?

I'm super-addicted to Total Overdose, yeah :D. Is there any games - havin' good graphics - like Total Overdose? I love Mehico..err..Mexico :)). People, I'm gonna shop, suggest me Crysis-like, TO-like games, please. I have MW2 and Borderlands in my list, can't think of anymore.

tkin

Back to school!!
@Psycho [:D] - Yeah, how can they ever improve graphics for PC, eh? Darn! More Phucin' 3 or 4 months :evil:. I have lost all my hype for that game, we, PC users will be playin' when the console owners are bored of playin' it, sh*t! Have you bought yourself an X360 that you were tellin'?

@tkin - Fermi's comin' out in Q1 '10?

I'm super-addicted to Total Overdose, yeah :D. Is there any games - havin' good graphics - like Total Overdose? I love Mehico..err..Mexico :)). People, I'm gonna shop, suggest me Crysis-like, TO-like games, please. I have MW2 and Borderlands in my list, can't think of anymore.
Well, after trolling some forums I guess a paper launch about Jan 09, with some boards for reviews about Feb and a soft launch in march, expect full availability by April least.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@tarey - Yeah, it's a crap game, Papa Muerta :D. GTA: SA was awesome if compared. But, that jumpin' and shootin'...uhh..Bullet Time-like, was awesome! BTW, people, suggest me some games, please, please....

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Any one here - completed FALLOUT 3 all DLC 's ???

any one Explored all places in fallout 3 and also all quests ??

i continuously playing for 4 days still there is PITT, Point Lookout to complete

tkin

Back to school!!
Any one here - completed FALLOUT 3 all DLC 's ???

any one Explored all places in fallout 3 and also all quests ??

i continuously playing for 4 days still there is PITT, Point Lookout to complete
Me Me Me Me Me Me, just got a bit excited, anyway yes, I completed the whole game, with all DLCs and everything 3 times with total of nearly 500hrs logged in game, total size of my saves were 12gb(4gb each time).

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^12 gigs!? :eeksign: Darn! I'm installin' it right now, RIGHT NOW!! Yo! tkin, suggest some awesome *voice gap* awesome mods, a'ight?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
No game suggestions, people!? :huh?: I've got only 2 hrs. for Sat., please people, suggest me. :cry: BTW, Borderlands worth it, right?

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
^Is there any need to increase font size? If people want to reply to your posts, then they will. Increasing font size is not gonna help.

tkin

Back to school!!
^12 gigs!? :eeksign: Darn! I'm installin' it right now, RIGHT NOW!! Yo! tkin, suggest some awesome *voice gap* awesome mods, a'ight?
Go here: *www.fallout3nexus.com/

I couldn't try out many mods as they caused massive issues with my card, anything from BSD to corrupt save files, after updating to patch 1.5 the mod manager became incompatible, the new one never worked for me. I suggest you finish the vanilla game first with DLCs and then go for mods. I'm playing it again, this is my fourth playthrough.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nice, now do something, go back to food plant and carry all those assault rifles back to your house and keep it, needed in a later unmarked mission, also never leave any weapon behind, always carry them back to your house, these you can use to repair your weapons later, also make note that the repair skill is the most important in F3, better the cond. of a weapon more damage will be done by it.

Stored that power armor in my house in megaton. Got info about android and I have to tell it to some doc in rivert city. Setr the quest " follow his footsteps " as my active mission. I was heading to galaxy radio station and I had to cross a river. Entered Tenelytown/friendship metro station. Killed three mole rats with repellent stcik and the 2nd chapter of moira's book quest completed. Killed some ghouls. There was two gates to get out from that metro station one is to capital wasteland and another to chevy chase.

Took the 2nd path anyway. Got out from that station. Met with some guys of lyon's pride. Reached to galaxy radio station with them. It was real easy and pleasant though :p

Met with three dogs. Got the info that the scientist dad was headed to rivert city. Took aside mission - If help the dj to set up radio antena he will give me info of a military ammo cache :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom