Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkin

Back to school!!
started fallout3 again.can anyone pls tell me when will i get some other weapons i am sick with this pistol.
Keep doing missions, along the way you will get some hunting rifles and assault rifles from raiders and mutants, also combat shotguns. And here's the surprise, you'll get a mini nuke launcher after doing the GNR mission.

If you don't mind small spoilers look here: *fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_3_weapons

Last edited:

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^nice now you are showing something good here.after how many missions will i get these right now i have to talk to some lady in springsville(something like that).

tkin

Back to school!!
^^nice now you are showing something good here.after how many missions will i get these right now i have to talk to some lady in springsville(something like that).
That's the first mission, you get hunting rifle and laser pistol(may also get combat shotgun) on the first mission moira gives you(the one in which you need to find food and medicine in a shopping mall), just go talk to her anytime in craterside supply in megaton and accept the mission.

BTW- Fallout 3 has a random spawn system, so everytime you do the same mission the weapons change, so its not possible for me to predict what you'll get on that 1st mission from moira, and remember your enemies will carry the weapons, so be careful.

Here's a fun tip: A bit later(when you reach lvl 8+) some enemies will throw grenades, using VATS you can blow it up on their hands before they throw it.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Here's a fun tip: A bit later(when you reach lvl 8+) some enemies will throw grenades, using VATS you can blow it up on their hands before they throw it.

lol! lol! allright applying those patches will let you know after applying them.thanks for the help.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Two ways to get the training, if you have the operation anchorage expansion pack, do the mission, at the end you'll get a power armor, training is obtained then.

But if you have the base game only then keep doing the main missions, after some time you'll enter the Citadel, there will be a guy who will give you power armor training, then only you can wear them, for now keep them stored in your house.

Thanks for the suggestion buddy :p

I've the games of the year edition with those updates but I have not installed them yet so I'll have to try it with the base game version :p

BTW, After eliminating all those ghouls in the mamas food processing center got plenty of ammo for the assault rifle :p

Now I was heading back to Megaton again to store that power armor but in the way I have to deal with three lady raiders some here near a cemetary & then I found a metro station.

Got into it, killed three ghost like ghouls and my level uped. Upgraded the perk with which I'm no able to carry 260 pounds :p

When I got out of that station there was three guys who tried to kill me ( they have got some contract to kill me !! ) but neutralized them anyway :p

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
Thanks for the suggestion buddy :p

I've the games of the year edition with those updates but I have not installed them yet so I'll have to try it with the base game version :p

BTW, After eliminating all those ghouls in the mamas food processing center got plenty of ammo for the assault rifle :p

Now I was heading back to Megaton again to store that power armor but in the way I have to deal with three lady raiders some here near a cemetary & then I found a metro station.

Got into it, killed three ghost like ghouls and my level uped. Upgraded the perk with which I'm no able to carry 260 pounds :p

When I got out of that station there was three guys who tried to kill me ( they have got some contract to kill me !! ) but neutralized them anyway :p
Nice, now do something, go back to food plant and carry all those assault rifles back to your house and keep it, needed in a later unmarked mission, also never leave any weapon behind, always carry them back to your house, these you can use to repair your weapons later, also make note that the repair skill is the most important in F3, better the cond. of a weapon more damage will be done by it.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
@tkin
Please dont post pictures of guns its a spoiler

Completed MW2 on veteran took me 12 hours
Done, well, quan chi was getting a bit impatient.

Last edited:

quan chi

mortal kombat
MODERN WARFARE 2 is the best (fps) game i have ever played.and best it will be.i am now a fan of it.:D

even its multiplayer rocks anyone want to join.

tkin

Back to school!!
WTF so Late :evil:
Xbox 360's assassin is released then why so late 4 PC :evil: :evil: :evil:
I have two reason in my mind.

1. To increase console sales and make more profit.
2. nVidia is preventing them till fermi is launched.

But I think the 1st option is more accurate, after all since an 120$ card(GTS250) can play AC2 maxed out @ HD(minus the AA) most people would pirate the PC version.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@chavo :-

What the devs say about the delay :-
1) We are improving the game for the PC
2) Making it more efficient to run with all types of GPUs (okay not all types, atleast the ones with SM3.0 and 256+ MB VRAM).
3) Making it more visually pleading

What the real deal is :-
as tkin said
1) Increase console sales
2) nVidia interruption

and
3) It will be pirated heavily on PC as compared to consoles
4) Sony and M$ push almost all devs to delay PC launches to increase their console sales

:D

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@Psycho [:D] - Yeah, how can they ever improve graphics for PC, eh? Darn! More Phucin' 3 or 4 months :evil:. I have lost all my hype for that game, we, PC users will be playin' when the console owners are bored of playin' it, sh*t! Have you bought yourself an X360 that you were tellin'?

@tkin - Fermi's comin' out in Q1 '10?

I'm super-addicted to Total Overdose, yeah :D. Is there any games - havin' good graphics - like Total Overdose? I love Mehico..err..Mexico :)). People, I'm gonna shop, suggest me Crysis-like, TO-like games, please. I have MW2 and Borderlands in my list, can't think of anymore.

tkin

Back to school!!
@Psycho [:D] - Yeah, how can they ever improve graphics for PC, eh? Darn! More Phucin' 3 or 4 months :evil:. I have lost all my hype for that game, we, PC users will be playin' when the console owners are bored of playin' it, sh*t! Have you bought yourself an X360 that you were tellin'?

@tkin - Fermi's comin' out in Q1 '10?

I'm super-addicted to Total Overdose, yeah :D. Is there any games - havin' good graphics - like Total Overdose? I love Mehico..err..Mexico :)). People, I'm gonna shop, suggest me Crysis-like, TO-like games, please. I have MW2 and Borderlands in my list, can't think of anymore.
Well, after trolling some forums I guess a paper launch about Jan 09, with some boards for reviews about Feb and a soft launch in march, expect full availability by April least.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@tarey - Yeah, it's a crap game, Papa Muerta :D. GTA: SA was awesome if compared. But, that jumpin' and shootin'...uhh..Bullet Time-like, was awesome! BTW, people, suggest me some games, please, please....

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Any one here - completed FALLOUT 3 all DLC 's ???

any one Explored all places in fallout 3 and also all quests ??

i continuously playing for 4 days still there is PITT, Point Lookout to complete

tkin

Back to school!!
Any one here - completed FALLOUT 3 all DLC 's ???

any one Explored all places in fallout 3 and also all quests ??

i continuously playing for 4 days still there is PITT, Point Lookout to complete
Me Me Me Me Me Me, just got a bit excited, anyway yes, I completed the whole game, with all DLCs and everything 3 times with total of nearly 500hrs logged in game, total size of my saves were 12gb(4gb each time).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom