Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Ethan, it's longer than AC, right? Currently studyin'. But only two days for exams to finish! Darn! I'm "gettin'" Splinter Cell: Double Agent after seein' the gameplay of SPCell: Conviction at TGS '09! Can't wait for it! I'm hopin' for 8+ score for The Saboteur. Guys, suggest some games. Please.

prat

Broken In
Ethan, it's longer than AC, right? Currently studyin'. But only two days for exams to finish! Darn! I'm "gettin'" Splinter Cell: Double Agent after seein' the gameplay of SPCell: Conviction at TGS '09! Can't wait for it! I'm hopin' for 8+ score for The Saboteur. Guys, suggest some games. Please.

Go for Splinter cell Chaos Theory if you want stealth.Splinter cell series were mainly stealth action where you can complete the whole mission without killing anybody.Double Agent was a good stealth game but was very poorly desinged.It is still very enjoyable game but nothing like SP CT.

Don't expet it to be like SC Conviction.This game is very different to from other SC games.Infact if you go to UBISOFt forums you will see people very dissapointed with Conviction and i am also one of them.I wanted a proper sequel to Chaos Theory which Spliter Cell Douable Agent failed to provide.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ you want games???? Play word-web, sudoku, kakuro. The best you can get.

If you really want to play video games, please define the genre.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Come like that. Don't be a nab who says.. suggest me any genre.

Freedom Fighters[TPS]
Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay[FPS]

tkin

Back to school!!
Double Agent is still a very good game.You will certainly enjoy it.I was just comparing it to the Chaos theory and Conviction.
Conviction isn't out yet, but Chaos Theory is the best till now, Pandora Tomorrow's great too but seems it has weird lighting issues with my GPU(and also with nVidia 8800 series and GT200 series).

quan chi

mortal kombat
Allright finished Modern Warfare 2.

there is nothing to write about it.it is an experience you need!

Modern Warfare is nothing compared to Modern Warfare 2.
this time infinity ward took a huge leap!!

the story takes turns and twists as rapidly as the game progresses.it wont give you a single time to breathe.
btw there is suspense in the story which i wont disclose here.:D
The game is not about killing Vladimir Makarov.its about something else.Lets leave it to this.

btw as far as the story goes you will be chasing makarov from the devasted streets of newyork to the boneyards in afganisthan.
and every location has been set perfectly.infinity ward really needs an applause for setting up some beautiful locations for this game.

though there are various exciting moments in the game.but i found running through the rooftops of slums in rio de janeiro (brazil) when you are outnumbered by the enemies a bit more exciting.
driving a snowmobile is also worth mentioning.:D

the sceneries and gfx are very good.music fits perfectly with the situation and environment and is brilliantly done.

the ending was the most attractive part in mw.

but in mw2 it is absolutely amazing and brilliant.here there will be some interactive sequences and you have to apply a bit of your brian also.:wink:

Though the single player mode is a bit short but satisfying.i finished the game in 9 hours in regular mode.

All in all it gives you a movie like experience!!

HATS OFF!! FOR INFINITY WARD!!

_____SPOILER ALERT____(ONLY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE FINISHED IT)
:-D

All right guys if you wonder what that brain part has to do in the ending.:-D

let me tell you at first while lying down i kept on staring at the scene where price was being beaten up by *****.(i thought that it will auto end by price killing him!)after some time has passed i thought why the f*** that a$$#ole dosent stop beating price.game glitch...or....then i started moving the mouse....and rest you know..:D

*inlinethumb54.webshots.com/45877/2399933590105451885S425x425Q85.jpg
*inlinethumb62.webshots.com/44861/2083393430105451885S425x425Q85.jpg
*inlinethumb04.webshots.com/44483/2985407570105451885S425x425Q85.jpg
*inlinethumb21.webshots.com/15572/2865135740105451885S425x425Q85.jpg
*inlinethumb53.webshots.com/43636/2760645980105451885S425x425Q85.jpg
*inlinethumb55.webshots.com/44918/2909564140105451885S425x425Q85.jpg
*inlinethumb28.webshots.com/43035/2130357860105451885S425x425Q85.jpg

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ 9 hours to complete the game???? what took you so long?

****SPOILER ALERT*****
Same in my case too. Not only in that.. But in that space shuttle mission, i thought it was a cinematic scene :grin:

*******SPOILER ALERT******

quan chi

mortal kombat
i played at regular.but generally it takes that much hour only.

generally i was trying out the weapons..lol!! and fooling around with rocket launchers.:-D

but mainly i used sniper rifles and long range guns.that might have slowed me down.i did 'run and gun' at the end only.:D

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
There's only one set of mission moira gives you and you should do it, one of those missions(no spoiler) is actually tied to the main quest in a way and proves useful.

Since you talked her out of the mission its over, she won't give you any more mission.

And make lots of saves(I made 900 and believe me it proves useful later).

Yup I've already made around 306 saves :p

As I told you before I've made three saves before talking with moira .. the save file that contains completed wasteland book quest - I will use it in the future to replay the game again :p

I will continue by taking quests from moira .. as I love completing quests ...

But I will play the game by undertaking as many as quest possible ( from others too .. thats what I call a real fun :p

chavo

Journeyman
hey guys can u tell me some games like Braid,Machinarium,World Of Goo,Trine?

btw just finished borderland awesome game
now i will nt going 2 play any big game as my exams r coming!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
btw just finished borderland awesome game
Solo or co-op? If solo, then this must prove that I really suck at RPG+FPS combination. I have been at this game since the day it released, but still on level 12. It's starting to bug me a bit, but I ain't giving up.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
i played at regular.but generally it takes that much hour only.

generally i was trying out the weapons..lol!! and fooling around with rocket launchers.:-D

but mainly i sued sniper rifles and long range guns.that might have slowed me down.i did 'run and gun' at the end only.:D

btw congratulate me i just came to know we have to do anything in that space shuttle mission also!! lol lol.:D

hey Quan..excellent review. What config you play at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom