Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyborg47

Technomancer
@nvidiageek - Is that the screenshot from GT5???...the car model is gud...and the rest of BULL CRAP!!!! Shift FTW!!!

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@raj - Yeah, they've made one hell of a racin' game! Awesome! BTW, IGN.com gave Forza 3 a staggering 9.4/10! It's not even havin' AA on it & looks bad compared to GT5. And, the cockpit view sucks big time!

@Techalo - Next time, buddy :).

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^Keep at it. I'm sure after a couple of rounds you'll do just fine and become a zombie ass-kicking machine. :-D

The later levels are simply fabulous. Especially the castle and the graveyard.

Thanks buddy. Just completed the 1st chapter :p

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@angie - Fine, dude. Only words then :wink:. Batman: Arkham Asylum is helluva game! I'm addicted to it. Awesome! One Q: Is there Two-Face?

golchhamayank

Right off the assembly line
and i have win vista home prem 64bits. will nfs shift work in this operating sys. i hav already ordered for windows 7.

Please guide me.
Thanks

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^WTF!? (For the first post). Yeah, SHIFT can run ONLY on OSes :D, know what I mean? Someone please tell me, GTR Evolution can be played without GTR2, right? Which one should I select? Race 07? GTR2? GTR Evo? Please help me! I'm in "which racing simulator to select" dilemma. But, one thing I know, GTR2's updated form of Sports Car GT :D.

Last edited:
Got RE5 from friend. Man i'm going to be crazy with soo many games installed at once:-
1)Street Fighter 4
2)Red Faction Guerrilla
3)Resident Evil 5
4)Stalker SOC
5)Fifa 09
6)Ashes 09
7)Spider-Man Web of Shadows
8)GTA 4

i think i'm going to hospital :-D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Completed Batman: Arkham Asylum at last. This is definitely the game of the year for me, unless Modern Warfare 2 doesn't blow my socks off.

It is exactly how Christopher Nolan had revived the Batman franchise by giving us Batman Begins, Rocksteady has brought joy on the faces of all the Batman fans by giving us this game. When I saw the initial promos, I wasn't too impressed with them to be honest. But after playing the whole game, it feels like they just showed us merely a fraction sample of the entire game.

Everything about the game reeked brilliance, right down from the storyline to the visual presentation. I have played all other Batman games prior to this, including the Nintendo ones. None of them ever comes close to what this modern day marvel has achieved. I could perhaps sit down and write a thousand words for it now, but I won't.

I'm glad that we have got a hint towards the end of this game that there would be a sequel. Thank you Rocksteady and hope we get the sequel announcement soon enough. Hats off to you guys! :smile:

tkin

Back to school!!
Guys, Nanosuit Mark II specs revealed, seems they are going to enhance the soldier this time.

Nanosuit Brochure: *www.crynetsystems.com/files/NanoBrochure.pdf

*cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2009/08/nanosuit_0008.jpg

Link: *kotaku.com/5349268/crysis-2s-nanosuit-2-up-close-and-personal/gallery/

I hope they add some slow mo feature, that would be awesome.

Official Site: *www.crynetsystems.com/

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
Guys, Nanosuit Mark II specs revealed, seems they are going to enhance the soldier this time.

Nanosuit Brochure: *www.crynetsystems.com/files/NanoBrochure.pdf

*www.pcgameshardware.com/screenshots/medium/2009/08/NanoSuit2desktop_0003_1920x1200.jpg

Link: *kotaku.com/5349268/crysis-2s-nanosuit-2-up-close-and-personal/gallery/

I hope they add some slow mo feature, that would be awesome.

Official Site: *www.crynetsystems.com/

...................**yawn**

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@Ethan - Yeah, same as you. When I saw the Bane cut-scene on E3, I thought Batman was too beefed up. But, when I started to play that game, I know now that he's awesomely proportionate. I was shocked when I saw The Joker, he's so awesomely characterized. He's just like everyone wants him to be. The animations are top-notch, the cut-scenes are awesome! Great job, Rocksteady & Eidos! I think it'll probably be GoTY. I just keep recalling myself the time when I started to play Arkham Asylum! And the "awe!" feeling when I first saw the cut-scene! It's a "Batman: Arkham Asylum" movie directed by...uhhh...Rocksteady? Produced by Eidos :D.

dorab

Right off the assembly line
hello guys......
well i am new 2 thinkdigit and i do have a question
and help will be greatly apreciated......
my question:
can some1 please give me some games which will run on :

processor -p4,1.60 ghz
ram-640mb
windows-xp sp 2
gf card-intel 82845g
gf card memory-64mb

please dont suggest 3d analyzer,if u do den please also give da settings

games dat i am currently playing:cs 1.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom