Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Some strange problem. Try reinstallin'. The snapshot stores in your EA Account. And yeah, you need to log in to take a snapshot, but a prob. for people usin' *darn* versions :D. Take screens from Fraps.

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^thanks i was in the tutorial part.in tutorial part they didnt showed that option.now its showing.btw still no mouse cursor.

earlier i had played the demo now i tried the full version.shift has borrowed or copied many things from grid.but still its quite good.

quan chi

mortal kombat
*inlinethumb22.webshots.com/7253/2618363650105451885S500x500Q85.jpg
*inlinethumb30.webshots.com/46045/2472828940105451885S500x500Q85.jpg*inlinethumb05.webshots.com/29380/2089375770105451885S500x500Q85.jpg*inlinethumb45.webshots.com/27500/2192592250105451885S500x500Q85.jpg*inlinethumb15.webshots.com/42318/2829710680105451885S500x500Q85.jpg*inlinethumb54.webshots.com/44341/2801461640105451885S500x500Q85.jpg*inlinethumb39.webshots.com/40422/2992959480105451885S425x425Q85.jpg*inlinethumb38.webshots.com/43557/2224280760105451885S500x500Q85.jpg​
*inlinethumb02.webshots.com/4161/2602952910105451885S500x500Q85.jpg
*inlinethumb02.webshots.com/4161/2602952910105451885S500x500Q85.jpg
*inlinethumb39.webshots.com/43302/2268324460105451885S500x500Q85.jpg
*inlinethumb33.webshots.com/4000/2461048380105451885S500x500Q85.jpg

Last edited:

quan chi

mortal kombat
i am not crazy for this game i liked it thats it.its just the post of geek and some other members who have tempted me to try this.virtual reality fails to make me crazy.i only loved these games re4,cod4 and dmc3.and i am not much into racing.

btw whats wrong in getting crazy.everyone has the right to express their tastes.
check your word if getting crazy for something according to you is termed as biach.Then you mean every one here is a biach. and i do beg to differ....

Completed SM Web of Shadows finally.
Currently Playing:-

Wolfenstein 09 [very decent gfx]

FIFA 10 [game sucks royal balls. FIFA 09 was way better than this crappy version of fifa]

Resident Evil 5[ loving it]

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@Sun - We ain't crazy, it's makin' us! Awesome work, SMS!
@quan - Thank you, my Lord :D.

NOMAD!! I'm lovin' my avatar [:???:]. Can't wait for Avatar!

Nithu

I'm in 3D Grafix world!!!
Does anyone played "Operation Flashpoint 2: Dragon Rising" ?
How is the gameplay?..... is it like "Brothers in Arms" or "COD" ??

quan chi

mortal kombat
@quan - Thank you, my Lord :D.

NOMAD!! I'm lovin' my avatar [:???:]. Can't wait for Avatar!

geek even though most of your posts are meaningless:D but i really agree with you atleast at this point that yes shift really does its best when it comes to sim racing.it has really tried very well to maintain the realism.
the game is really good.
one suggestion again please dont ask or tell people here that this is good compared to that such kind of things.

you liked shift even i liked shift now it isnt necessary that everyone likes it.

maybe because their tastes differ or they failed to understand the true fun or rather thrill associated with it.

what i think is it is stupid to comment on a game if you havent completed it atleast 50%.

my last comments yes shift is good. you liked it thats it! try to enjoy it. no need of others comments. it dosent really matter if you liked the game.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I think quan is talking about me. I don't remember saying that shift is bad. It only sucks when you compare it with GT5 or Forza. With that said, Racing sims are not meant for PCs. It may be coz of two reasons.. first, Every player should have an analog controller to get full experience and the second is that the performance reasons. Every computer out there can't run the game at solid frame rates which is essential to survive in Sims. I personally uninstalled Shift after getting ditched by FPS. Shift is an awesome game. The critics at gamespot must be dumb to under rate it. But still GT for PS, Forza for xbox, GTR2 for PC in racing simulation.

quan chi

mortal kombat
I think quan is talking about me. I don't remember saying that shift is bad. It only sucks when you compare it with GT5 or Forza. With that said, Racing sims are not meant for PCs. It may be coz of two reasons.. first, Every player should have an analog controller to get full experience and the second is that the performance reasons. Every computer out there can't run the game at solid frame rates which is essential to survive in Sims. I personally uninstalled Shift after getting ditched by FPS. Shift is an awesome game. The critics at gamespot must be dumb to under rate it. But still GT for PS, Forza for xbox, GTR2 for PC in racing simulation.

lol lol dude what makes you think that. :razz: btw no you were wrong i wasnt talking about you. i was suggesting nvidia not to compare one game with another.:)

i think every game is unique in its own way.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@quan - Ye know sarcasm? I was just sarcastically tellin' SHIFT's better than GT5P, remember my smilies? I've only mentioned that SHIFT's cockpit view is more awesome than GT5P or Forza 3, I didn't tell that the whole game is crap compared to SHIFT. Forza 3 or GT5's not a PC game. GT5's not realistic at all nor SHIFT. People like GT5's handlings 'cause it's easy to play with a wheel or gamepad. And the only thing it's famous for is it's huge number of cars & tracks. Tell me what all other things are "realistic" in GT5? Pit crew animations? Pit stop? Even GTR2's havin' all that, but GT5's graphics are good. The handlings are easy to control for the majority people & it's havin' all the things that people desire. It's not realistic, period. No game can be realistic. As you said, every game's awesome in it's own way. But SHIFT rocks! Currently playin' GTR Evolution, feels like a sh*t after playin' SHIFT :D. But 24 hr. Le Mans!

@vamsi - You know some'n? Rename the .exe to grid.exe & see the huge diff. I've renamed mine [HD4850] & it's runnin' butter or silky or whatever you name it, smooth. It's givin' me 45-60 fps at 8x AA & 16 AF. I suggest this to all who "think" SHIFT can't run smoothly.

No spoilers please:D
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
@quan - Ye know sarcasm? I was just sarcastically tellin' SHIFT's better than GT5P, remember my smilies? I've only mentioned that SHIFT's cockpit view is more awesome than GT5P or Forza 3, I didn't tell that the whole game is crap compared to SHIFT. Forza 3 or GT5's not a PC game. GT5's not realistic at all nor SHIFT. People like GT5's handlings 'cause it's easy to play with a wheel or gamepad. And the only thing it's famous for is it's huge number of cars & tracks. Tell me what all other things are "realistic" in GT5? Pit crew animations? Pit stop? Even GTR2's havin' all that, but GT5's graphics are good. The handlings are easy to control for the majority people & it's havin' all the things that people desire. It's not realistic, period. No game can be realistic. As you said, every game's awesome in it's own way. But SHIFT rocks! Currently playin' GTR Evolution, feels like a sh*t after playin' SHIFT :D. But 24 hr. Le Mans!

Why even bother comparing games? Play what you like. Why are you trying to impose your choice on everybody around?
I like GT5 Prologue anyday over NFS Shift. That's my opinion.

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
GUYS GUYS GUYS...check the new demo of cryengine 3 *www.gametrailers.com/video/beauty-speed-cryengine-3/57638
my balls just dropped when i saw the level of details..and that to for the CONSOLES!!!!!!!
no wonder how the PC version is gonna be...oh my god i just cant control myself!!
lighting, physics, texturing..ALMOST EVERYTHING looks near realistic...especially the forest scene..very badly badly waiting for Crysis 2...Will get a new graphic card for sure especially for this one!

quan chi

mortal kombat

@vamsi - You know some'n? Rename the .exe to grid.exe & see the huge diff. I've renamed mine [HD4850] & it's runnin' butter or silky or whatever you name it, smooth. It's givin' me 45-60 fps at 8x AA & 16 AF. I suggest this to all who "think" SHIFT can't run smoothly.

it seems you are not understanding or not reading my posts carefully.

i said you liked shift even i also liked shift.

therefore it is not necessary that everyone will like it.

you liked it that is the important thing.why care for others comments it really dosent matters.you liked it then try to enjoy it.thats it

and please try not to compare one game with another.here still you are comparing shift with some other games.

yes i know sarcasm and also know where to utilise it appropriately.

i didnt said anything about your blaming other games etc.i just said please dont caompare one game with other.

if you still want to compare.then compare shift with grid as it has borrowed many elements from it. so main credit goes for grid because of the originality.

and yes i also mentioned that they tried to make it feel like realistic i didnt said it is realistic.

hope i have made myself clear now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom