Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.
No answer again! huh?? Please tell me guys. :cry:

Arrey tu toh dukhi aatma hai:D
Chal try these games:
NecroVisioN
Condemned Criminal Origins
Indigo Prophecy AKA Farhenheit,Man you'll be glued to it!
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 if you haven't tried it yet. Another great game.
Fable-The lost chapters. Play this or I'll kill you!!

Abhi ke liye yehi hai. Play these and come for more.

@Ethan,yeah I installed the game right now and it doesn't detect my Xbox 360 controller. Dunno why.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Are you talking about VT3? I'll seriously have to install it & check it out again. I'm pretty sure it allowed custom control configuration. Have you guys tried it out?

I'll install it first thing tomorrow when I get back from my class. Can't stay up late tonight. Have to wake up at 5:30 in the morning. :-x

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
It's working after installing Patch 1.0.1

^Are you talking about VT3? I'll seriously have to install it & check it out again. I'm pretty sure it allowed custom control configuration. Have you guys tried it out?

I'll install it first thing tomorrow when I get back from my class. Can't stay up late tonight. Have to wake up at 5:30 in the morning. :-x

Don't worry Ethan. Yes. It's working after the patch 1.0.1. And yes, I am able to use change controller setup. Sleep well :)

Time to Make FedEX Happy :)

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Your PC should be able to play this game.

Pentium 4 2 GHz, 512 MB RAM, graphic card 256 MB (GeForce 5900 or better), Windows 2000/XP

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Our college is having its a lameo Cultural-Tech fest and this they are also having "Gaming Tournament". As most of the guys dunno **** and a friend of mine who is organizing this $hit called me last night to help him out and I agreed. He wanted games that could run on 512MB RAM(system) no GPU, u know how messed up college PCs are.
Anyways I told him following:

1. FPS Multiplayer- CS
  2. Race- NFS MW
  3. Sports- Cricket 07 and FIFA 08
  4. RTS- AOE 3
Any other game that can be fun to play or will be a better choice in the abve mentioned categories, please lemme know.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Arrey tu toh dukhi aatma hai:D
Chal try these games:
NecroVisioN
Condemned Criminal Origins
Indigo Prophecy AKA Farhenheit,Man you'll be glued to it!
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 if you haven't tried it yet. Another great game.
Fable-The lost chapters. Play this or I'll kill you!!

Abhi ke liye yehi hai. Play these and come for more.

@Ethan,yeah I installed the game right now and it doesn't detect my Xbox 360 controller. Dunno why.

Thanks mate. Ha thum sahi ho, mei bahut dukhi aatma hoo :cry: [:neutral:]. Anyway, You've suggested all those freakin' Phucin' scary games :grin:, I've played R6V2 superb! But no cut-scenes. NecroVisioN's Demo, eh?? Is it scary?? Are there any zombies, supernatural things in C:CO as well as in Farhenheit, huh?? Can I play Fables II or I must play Fables: The Lost Chapters, 'cause you'll cyber-kill me! :twisted:
ThanQ very much, budd :)

^^
Indigo Prophecy is a must play game! SUPSPENSE!!!
NecroVisioN got Zombies and vampires but not too scary. It's a nice phun game!
fable II sucks! Fable:The lost chapters FTW!
CCO is too much for you dude! Leave it. If you play it then I won't have to kill you:D

GUN is another game that you might want to try out. Pretty old but phun! I'm gonna install it too. Last time(in 06) when I had finished 3/4 of the game,mah PC crashed everything gone!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 26636

GUN is another game that you might want to try out. Pretty old but phun! I'm gonna install it too. Last time(in 06) when I had finished 3/4 of the game,mah PC crashed everything gone!

GUN is agreat game...completed it twice.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Yes, Shellshock 2 is worthless... dont waste time on it.

On the other hand, Silent Hill 4 is one of the must play games!

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Bhai maine to Shellshock 2 ka end bhi kar diya thha! All in all a crap game as compared to its original iteration. LOL first game ever I saw where Handgun was more powerful than an Assault Rifle!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Uninstalling NecroVision for the time being. Has BSOD'd almost 2 times now. Have to hard reboot each time it happens. So until a patch it released, I'm not touching it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom