Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The game ain't out yet but the look of the gameplay seems to be like a hack-en-slash genre. Pretty similar to how God of War handles. Though very little has been actually put forth in the trailer. The same folks who gave us Dead Space are working on this game (EA Redwood). It's based on a Italian poem called, Divine comedy written by Dante Alighieri. The inferno part mentions the nine circles of hell which Dante decides to go through. The story may turn out very intriguing, if crafted properly by the developers. Check this out: [Source: Wikipedia]

Allegorically, the Inferno represents the Christian soul seeing sin for what it really is, and the three beasts represent three types of sin: the self-indulgent, the violent, and the malicious.These three types of sin also provide the three main divisions of Dante's Hell: Upper Hell (the first 5 Circles) for the the self-indulgent sins; Circles 6 and 7 for the violent sins; and Circles 8 and 9 for the malicious sins.

From the interviews I have read, they say Dante will have a Scythe & a Holy Cross. He will gains magic abilities as he progresses (with upgrades of course). You can eve expect boss & sub-boss battles. No release date is provided either. So it's either Q4 this year or next year release.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Resumed Resident Evil 4...... After a long gap...Finally fixed the system..My RAM is the culprit...

Guys, does RE5 out for PC...????

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Wheelman was pretty good. It was again very short with only 29 main missions. Didn't bother doing the side missions as they contributed nothing to the main storyline. Yes it does share some similarities with GTA IV with a minor bit of modifications to the driving aspect. Most of the game focuses on driving & some missions are spread out on foot. The cool part is going into bullet time mode & shooting off enemy vehicles during a chase sequence.

If I were you, I would still pick Dark Sector. That game was amazing. I like those dark look on games with uber cool boss fights. I enjoyed the game & if you're into Gears of War style gameplay, you'll definitely enjoy this one.

H.A.W.X, like I said before, is good even if you are a newbie to flight action games. It's not really challenging as Blazing angels II but it's pretty good in it's own right. It's very easy, trust me. If you get the game, make sure you only play it with a controller, 360 one would be heavily advised.

Lastly, yes I have a 2 megs connection.

Thanks, man. Thank you very much. I bought H.A.W.X [not H.A.W.X., you're right Ethan :D] and it's darn good. I bought it to use my not-using Logitech Attack 3 Joystick & it's superb. Dark Sector scares me, all that dark castles & tombs..ohhh..I can't imagine playing. How's Wanted: Weapons of Fate?? Will it fit me?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Certainly. It's a very short game (read: 3 hours to 4 hours tops) but full of action & cheesy ass dialogues. The bullet bending ability is really cool. You'll enjoy it.

tkin

Back to school!!
Now-H.A.W.X, finished Burnout Paradise, played Blacksite Area 51, sucks big time, going to buy Wanted W.O.F, Dark Sector.

How's Wheelman guys?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
It doesn't suck per se but it isn't anything great either. If you are into GTA style gameplay, this is pretty much the same. Out here you'll mainly be doing main mission to keep in synch with the main storyline. You can directly access them via your PDA. Side missions only contribute into gaining more weapons. You'll be driving most of the time & have couple of stunts to pull off while you're at it. Foot missions are just about taking out some baddies & it lacks decent cover system. Not much of a replay value in it. The driving part is fun though. You'll have the ability to speed boost, car jack (if you vehicle is damaged) & bullet time shooting to wade off those pesky bikers. That would be the only real change in it's gameplay.

Since it's based on UE3 game engine, the obvious stuttering is noticed in it. While driving at high speeds, it just freaking stutters. That is a very annoying thing. Apart from that not many issues. It does allow any graphic detail to be changed. The only option you have is to change it's resolution & that is a joke to be honest. The game is fun and winds up pretty soon if you only keep doing the main missions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom