Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Exams still on but cant resist gaming... installed NecroVision but I didnt like it... got DarkSector and installed... amazing game! Really addicted by it. Oh BTW, completed FEAR2... its an awesome game too.

Getting H.A.W.X, Resident Evil 4 with mouse patch, Godfather II and The Last Remenant.... will play all after exams :D.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Drankensang [PC]

Nice game...

BTW I am tired of pursuing my Wheelman copy... No vendor here even know the game's name... Guys have any ideas where i can get..(I enquired at Music World,Landmark in Spencer Plaza and Citi Centre etc...)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
AFAIK you can acquire a copy only over Steam. Being a Ubisoft distributed game, it may be delayed or not released at all for retail in India.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
AFAIK you can acquire a copy only over Steam. Being a Ubisoft distributed game, it may be delayed or not released at all for retail in India.
Thats complete B$... Anyhow will try to purchase it via Steam...:-x (Had no experience purchasing anything thru Stream..:grin:)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Make sure you have a credit card. That's all I can say.

Here's the link: *store.steampowered.com/app/21920/

You'll have to download the entire game, if you're purchasing it via Steam.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^

Sh1t! Downloading a 15GB on Steam... Thats completely insane...How was you purchased it Ethan? I better not to buy it from Steam as i am on Limited Plan and my download limit is just 4GB, which already half used..:x.. Lets see when it will hit the stores and buy it then....:x

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
You don't have to download 15GB. The whole game is only 6-7GB in size. Steam has an excellent compression method. But going by your limited internet scheme, I don't think that would be a feasible option.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Currently addicted to:

Microsoft's Urban Assault! Good ol' '98 game, superb!
GTA-Phucin'-IV :mrgreen:
Prince of Persia '08 :???:

Ahh! Finally finished [Phucing] exams :D. And, Ethan, how's Wheelman and Dark Sector?? My peddler suggested DS but I rejected. Now am asking you. And what's your internet speed?? I mean 2 Mbps, eh?
Wheelman can be compared to GTA IV, right? :rolleyes: Actually finished exams on 26th of March! Phew!
And Ethan, they say H.A.W.X. is too little, you know my 'brain', right?? Is it true??

Last edited:

wowitsmrinal

Broken In
Burnout Paradise !!! Thanks Digit!! Did u guys know that the demo contains the full version, u only need a serial.... but no piracy, guys....

wowitsmrinal

Broken In
Burnout Paradise !!! Thanks Digit!! Did u guys know that the demo contains the full version, u only need a serial.... but no piracy, guys....

Completed Mirror's Edge [ Superb Game.My rating = Story-8.5/10, Gameplay-7/10, Music-9/10]

Now playing :-
1) The Godfather [i'm loving it. Had no idea that i was similar to GTA]
2) WANTED-Weapons Of Fate[just started yesterday. A whole new assassination game. Loving it]

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Currently addicted to

1) Empire total war ,, Excellent grafix and gameplay but same as world @ conflict

2) wanted - weapons of fate ---> this game little better , not that much good

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Ahh! Finally finished [Phucing] exams :D. And, Ethan, how's Wheelman and Dark Sector?? My peddler suggested DS but I rejected. Now am asking you. And what's your internet speed?? I mean 2 Mbps, eh?
Wheelman can be compared to GTA IV, right? :rolleyes: Actually finished exams on 26th of March! Phew!
And Ethan, they say H.A.W.X. is too little, you know my 'brain', right?? Is it true??
Wheelman was pretty good. It was again very short with only 29 main missions. Didn't bother doing the side missions as they contributed nothing to the main storyline. Yes it does share some similarities with GTA IV with a minor bit of modifications to the driving aspect. Most of the game focuses on driving & some missions are spread out on foot. The cool part is going into bullet time mode & shooting off enemy vehicles during a chase sequence.

If I were you, I would still pick Dark Sector. That game was amazing. I like those dark look on games with uber cool boss fights. I enjoyed the game & if you're into Gears of War style gameplay, you'll definitely enjoy this one.

H.A.W.X, like I said before, is good even if you are a newbie to flight action games. It's not really challenging as Blazing angels II but it's pretty good in it's own right. It's very easy, trust me. If you get the game, make sure you only play it with a controller, 360 one would be heavily advised.

Lastly, yes I have a 2 megs connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom