Status
Not open for further replies.

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
Can you please use normal colors
I don't find anything wrong with the colors
Please define "Normal colors":smile:

guys
is there any way i can configure my keyboard to play Devil May Cry 3?
I have a PS3 Controller clone(some Cheapo chinese company-- "USB")
which is a real PITA to use
the movements are all loopy
i press the left Axis forward--Vergil goes left!! :(
the arrow controls are configured for some menu options which are confusing to say the least

aren't there any decent Hack'n'Slash game for normal keyboard mouse users?

Last edited:

abhidev

Human Spambot
Seen the DMC5 trailer...damn awesome....graphics & gameplay...(hope it is for PC also)
My Name is Dante.....lolz......

i had the same problem...so i ditched the mouse & completed the game on
keyboard....also done the same for POP:TT
u can try dat & u will love the keyboard.....lolz

Now Playing Crysis..the bAAP of all graphics.....maximum strength,max speed,
etc..hmmm is there ability of camouflage....

post the link of DMC5 trailer...btw which crysis game hv u installed? I have installed crysis-warhead....i kind of didn't like the concept of that super suit...don't feel like playing....is it the game good...coz this is the first crysis game i'll play...please anyone ...clear my thoughts...whether this game is worth playing??

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
post the link of DMC5 trailer..
i have seen it on youtube....

btw which crysis game hv u installed? I have installed crysis-warhead....i kind of didn't like the concept of that super suit...don't feel like playing....is it the game good...coz this is the first crysis game i'll play...please anyone ...clear my thoughts...whether this game is worth playing??
whaaaat..........
u didn't like crysis....now be ready for some good answers from all crysis lovers...

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
@dinjo, Please don't brag about Colors. If we don't use it what are they for?! He just used for some novelty. :)

@abhidev, YouTube - Devil May Cry 5 TGS 10 Announcement Trailer [HD].
And my thoughts were same about Crysis initially. Well, at that time..I didn't had a decent enough rig to pull crysis. But, if you have a decent rig.. keep playing. It is kind of different from normal FPS games.

@funkysourav, thats the classic problem with Clones. Ask me about it. I nearly died searching for solutions that will fix the problem. I faced the same problem was with the Right stick. Off all the solutions, Xpadder worked better. But, Go for X360 controller.. In sreets, it is like 800-900 bucks now. Believe me, it is the best deal.

@Piyush, StarCraft Wiki It is the ultimate online resource. If you want mind chucked details about everything in the game.... get Official Strategy Guide. I think bradygames acquired the right to publish OSG for SC2:WoL

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
guys

in the prince of persia forgotten sands' stables part after we talk to malik we have to cross the pole to other side. but when i jump on the pole, the screen becomes blank with stars and prince in between!!. whats this happening? can somebody help?

thanks

Is that pole supposed to open a door? I think so. This game has serious problems with closed doors. If you can't make it work by restarting the game from last check point. Try dying in different ways. The hellish thing about this FUBARed game is, they completely removed the manual save system. With this amount of bugs crawling.. it is always difficult to survive. and check your PM now.

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
Has anyone tried shooting off enemies in mid air.
Enemy Hold, max strength, look up, throw, shoot.
Btw, crysis 2 will allow us to use 2 suit powers at once.
I'l be using max stealth to duck in girls' washroom and max speed to jerk off faster.
And its funny how a game released 3 years ago challenges graphics card even today.
Currently playing world best game,'studyin for exam'...

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
I'l be using max stealth to duck in girls' washroom and max speed to jerk off faster.

trust me i nearly fell off the chair laughing :rofl:
but please try to avoid the "special" kind of jokes here:boink:
you don't want to risk an infraction:)

@vamsi krishna
will the xPadder work on my PS3 controller clone?
'cause i just blew Rs.350 on it
i don't want it to go to waste:(

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
Is that pole supposed to open a door? I think so. This game has serious problems with closed doors. If you can't make it work by restarting the game from last check point. Try dying in different ways. The hellish thing about this FUBARed game is, they completely removed the manual save system. With this amount of bugs crawling.. it is always difficult to survive. and check your PM now.

the prob has again started after a moment of working fine...help please

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
post the link of DMC5 trailer...btw which crysis game hv u installed? I have installed crysis-warhead....i kind of didn't like the concept of that super suit...don't feel like playing....is it the game good...coz this is the first crysis game i'll play...please anyone ...clear my thoughts...whether this game is worth playing??

First of all, make sure that the game is running at a playable framerate, atleast 25fps...
the game sucks balls if played at 15fps.
and coming to that suit concept, thats the best part of the game, play with it for a while...after half life, i've never found any fps as fun as crysis.
The weapons(love SCAR!! :) ) customization is pretty cool too.
the only thing that pissed me off was the ending, and now for the console b!tches, crytek screwed up crysis 2 too. three years later my balls!..what the hell has happened to the alien ship!? :((

Piyush

Lanaya
Has anyone tried shooting off enemies in mid air.
Enemy Hold, max strength, look up, throw, shoot.
Btw, crysis 2 will allow us to use 2 suit powers at once.
And its funny how a game released 3 years ago challenges graphics card even today.

oooooosum man...........
we should have a thread for these kinda jokes.
:lol:

Piyush

Lanaya
I don't find anything wrong with the colors
Please define "Normal colors":smile:

guys
is there any way i can configure my keyboard to play Devil May Cry 3?
I have a PS3 Controller clone(some Cheapo chinese company-- "USB")
which is a real PITA to use
the movements are all loopy
i press the left Axis forward--Vergil goes left!! :(
the arrow controls are configured for some menu options which are confusing to say the least

aren't there any decent Hack'n'Slash game for normal keyboard mouse users?
the controls are
i,o,p
j,k,l and arrows keys

hdknitro

bringing the world down
playing godfather 2, but it is not as impressive as GTA 4.
And everybody said crysis is the ultimate game to play. It did,nt impressed me though.

Waiting for fallout vegas

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
playing godfather 2, but it is not as impressive as GTA 4.
And everybody said crysis is the ultimate game to play. It did,nt impressed me though.

Waiting for fallout vegas

Agree with you but the thing is, Crysis and Crysis Warhead are the ultimate games to test your rig. They are the best looking games till date and the most taxing too so people use it to test their rigs. Otherwise the gameplay is not that 'ultimate'. Me too waiting for New Vegas :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom