NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Guys as the Title put the thought of the Post to you
i have nothing to say:)

mention the games you are currently playing and addicted to
Bring the Gamer out of you and show everyone the game you are playing
And at what Difficulty and Which stage.

Me playing Counter strike 1.6 and Call of Duty 4-Mordern Warfare

Common people don't watch start posting.

:cool:

I am currently addicted to Crysis :p, FarCry 2 :confused:, Space Impact: Kappa Base :D, I am stuck at "Core" Level in Crysis??? Can YOU help me??

D

Deleted member 26636

Once again I am telling this, dont miss Bully. The game has got me hooked even though my exams are near :D. I cant stop playing it. Its damn immersive. The 30 FPS cap is annoying but I can ignore it.

Bully scholarship edition is amazing..i played for around 30 hours and still completed 65%. now i am starting it all over again..its damn immersive..i can almost associate myself with the character...jimmy roxxx

D

Deleted member 26636

Just completed Call Of Duty 5..in the words of Sgt. Roebuck : F***in outstanding..its the best war game yet..

arijit_2404

still find time for games
Just completed S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky (second time).

Now started - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl (first time).

Also playing,
Football Manager 2008, Rome:Total War

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^^Football Manager 2009 is released, and it's got a new 3D match engine, and there're loads of improvements to make the game more interactive.

I played NFS Pro Street on PSP, it sucked :(
But I'm loving Ben 10: Protector of Earth on the PSP.

arijit_2404

^^Football Manager 2009 is released, and it's got a new 3D match engine, and there're loads of improvements to make the game more interactive.

I know. But it's not yet available in India. And right now I can't get it from US or UK. :(
I will get it when it's possible.

Oh, forgot to add Sins of a solar empire. Got it yesterday. This game is awesome RTS and it doesn't have DRM. I had to uninstall Shadow of Chernobyl for the time being. :D

So list stands:
football manager 2008
sins of a solar empire
fallout 3
rome : total war

Last edited:

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys....dont buy from nextword.in ..... i ordered my GTA IV from thr 6 days ago, they shipped it 3 days back, that too by Professional Courier, dint get it yet

arijit_2404

@arjit

Wait for Sins of Solar Empire expansion: Entrenchment shipping on Jan 1. BTW You play this online?

I just downloaded and installed the demo. If I like it I'll buy it. or what do you say - I wait for expansion (if it's standalone)?

I am onto RPG and RTS games mainly - if anybody interested, please PM me or contact me over XFIRE.

*miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/2/arijit2404.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom