Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

sxyadii

Drifting in DIRT 2
Yo, adii! Awesome, man, superb dorifto-in'! The smoke's tessellated too?

Thnx bro :) ..plz vote for me here *dirt20.socialmedialabs.de/en/screenshot-competition.html?task=display&idx=155

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

DiRT 2[lvl 23, won the 1st two X Games]

cool jojo,congrats for X Games,Now I m on lvl 65(playing in serious mode)..

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have completed the game @1280x1024 on my non-widescreen CRT and have faced no issues for FOV with it. As far as gameplay goes, it's essentially Gears of War clone with minor changes. Most notable one being the Glaive.

Thanks for confirming that it will work on 5:4 aspect ratio without any issue. Thinking of getting this one,

BTW, For some strange reason Fallout 3 is not working no more. I mean the game crashed once while I was playing it ad thrown the usual windows error message box. Before and after the crash I've not installed or un-installed anything and had not changed anything. Now when I double click on fallout 3 icon on desktop it works but when I click play it only shows me the Bethesda screen and then it crash again and again. I'm really very pissed.

=========================================================

On Riddick AODA managed to escape Bay 15 but that memrgency space shuttle was nailed down by a missile. Dropped on a **** looking island/planet. Talked with a old man who wants a gas mask and gave me a key. Got that scar gun ( Now. That's something new as it's uses air as bullets ). Blasted Some drones but those bot like flying robots are really hard to nail down though will blast them away with the scar anyway :p

cool jojo,congrats for X Games,Now I m on lvl 65(playing in serious mode)..
i also started as serious but it was damn tough for me and i couldn't control my cars very well. I defeated 1 on 1 showdowns buy totalling me opponent or i didn't even have a chance.So switched to casual. Now i can control my cars a lot better. Anyways DiRT 2 has awesome racing tracks, i love Malaysia jungles and BAJA sand. Man this is truly the best PC racing game released this year.

ajaybc

Youngling
Hey anybody tried COD MW2 Multiplayer here?
There is a new MP cr*ck released for the p*rated version.It worked for me.

OP
skippednote

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
Started Uncharted:Drakes Fortune again and this time i'm gettin the trophies as well :p
*pfcdn.net/site/trophy_widget/psn/bassam904.png
PS3 Trophies

Completed Anchorage, got the CSA and Gauss Rifle and the Winterized Power Armour, why use glitch when you can get the stuff the fair way.

Anyway a Anchorage Easter Egg:- When you reach American Base HQ, go outside and punch the Quartermaster until he becomes Hostile against you.
You will be able to see a fight amongst the people in the base. Super funny. Just remember to keep a save file or anchorage will become unprogressive and you'll be stick in the simulation for good.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

@Bassam:- cool dude. I'm at lvl 2. :-D

ajaybc

Youngling
*img191.imageshack.us/img191/1663/iw4mp2009122915302987.jpg
*img690.imageshack.us/img690/5449/iw4mp2009122915303960.jpg
*img412.imageshack.us/img412/766/iw4mp2009122915315467.jpg
*img685.imageshack.us/img685/908/iw4mp2009122915311555.jpg

I suck at COD :(

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Me too. Me an' jojo tried MW, I suck! BTW, how much time will it take to complete a chapter in U2?

BTW, I'm playin' in Savage mode in DiRT 2. Great game! Superb work, Codies!

@Sun: You an' me got tempted 'bout F3 by topgear's and jojo's words, right? Me too installin' F3. Sh*t! Exams onto me. :wah:

Last edited:

bippukt

In the zone
Currently Enjoying:

Crysis
World in Conflict Complete Edition (nice game!)
Demigod (good time pass - mix of RTS and RPG, leaning towards latter)
Torchlight (nice, cute game)
Downloading STALKER: Chernobyl on Steam (man, it takes a loong time to download games like this on a 256 kbps connection).

sxyadii

Drifting in DIRT 2
PERFECT DRFIT IN REAL SUBARU WRX TI By KEN BLOCK(not game)

*www.metacafe.com/watch/3840856/perfectly_drift/

Fallout 3 is awesome guys! Just got a quest from Moira to go to Minefield and get a landmine for her.
Another fallout addict, Superb! :p
Make sure you play all the side missions so that you can level up quick.
I'm now at lvl.20. Added the Grim Reaper Perk, Tkin was right, i feel damn invincible.
Just got Fawkes out of the cell in Vault 87. Only 6 bobbleheads left. :-D
Next i'll add the explorer perk in lvl 21.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom