Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
No way is the stupid WW story better than Crysis story IMO. I prefer sci-fi any day to over-dramatised WW crap. I hated WaW, not dared play MW and will not play MW2.

I agree with you on the COD games , except the MW title. I am certain MW2 will be as awesome as MW.

WW is boring.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I became a lunatic 'cause CoD was my first game and first FPS. Awesome game it was! Then I followed the series till WaW & will follow till my last day :D, i.e. if 'ey continue to make CoD games. I'm a fan of World War type of games & WaW was no exception. The best WW storyline was BiA series, especially BiA: HH. Awesome plot.

@asigh - The last 4 screenies was THE best among 'em! Whenever I see Crysis screens, I feel like playin' it again. And, yeah, the storyline was top-notch! No such sci-fi storyline was created in games before Crysis & maybe after, for me atleast. I hope the awesome storyline ends with an awesome Crysis trilogy! Can't wait for Crysis 2. EA, show us the release date.

@dinjo - Dec.'s havin' The Saboteur. Another great WW game I think.

RDR's havin' a release date? Want another awesome western game!

tkin

Back to school!!
Removed the large image. Thanks.

Then what are most of the popular FPS. Are they not fantasy world, or old/new sh**.

I played Modern Warfare I, and was blown apart.

1. Realistic.
2. Immersive
3. Great player control
4. Excellent action

I personally felt, it had a much better story line then the Crysis series.
To each his own opinions but I don't think MW was in anyway realistic at all. Storyline and gameplay was excellent though.

Finished RF: Guerrilla, awesome game, except that it gives less FPS than crysis, at times FPS drops to 10 or so, specially during physics heavy scenes. I had to play @ 1280x1024 all low settings(first game to made me do so), and it still lags. Now playing the bonus missions.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
To each his own opinions but I don't think MW was in anyway realistic at all. Storyline and gameplay was excellent though.

Finished RF: Guerrilla, awesome game, except that it gives less FPS than crysis, at times FPS drops to 10 or so, specially during physics heavy scenes. I had to play @ 1280x1024 all low settings(first game to made me do so), and it still lags. Now playing the bonus missions.

use 190 driver its working good for me in GTX 260 i am getting 85FPS , then which OS are using

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Anybody interested in playin' CoD4: MW Multiplayer now? 'Cause I need a few days to get L4D :D. First hardcore zombie game for me.

Krow

Crowman
^^
Nice to see your fan-boyism.
:)

What is the story of Crysis:

1. Alien ship lands.
2. Korean army wants it.
3. US intervenes.
4. Over.

Yes, it is an excellent FPS (one of the best I played), but please, the story is nothing.

Story of WaW :

3-4 different soldiers in the world fighting the same war (for the same side).
We already know the final outcome before we have fired the first bullet, i.e., which side is gonna win.
Nonsense propaganda showing our side to be greatest all the way.
Game is short. (thankfully)

Nope, I am not a fan of either of the two games, but even going by your description, Crysis looks the better story. :p

cyborg47

Technomancer
Story of WaW :

3-4 different soldiers in the world fighting the same war (for the same side).
We already know the final outcome before we have fired the first bullet, i.e., which side is gonna win.
Nonsense propaganda showing our side to be greatest all the way.
Game is short. (thankfully)

Nope, I am not a fan of either of the two games, but even going by your description, Crysis looks the better story. :p

hehe...well said!...IMO, crysis hasnt got the best story, but its satisfying for such kinda game(though i expected a little bit more), and coming to CoD:WaW...SUCKS!!!..too boring to use the old weapons after playing cod4 all the time..
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Almost done with Gears of War...in ACT 5 rite now, too busy with my college, so gaming only on the weekends :(

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
I respect fans of COD, but I didn't like COD1 or WaW. My friend played MW and he likes it more than either 1 or WaW. Even though MW acc to him is very short. He replayed it thrice. :)

tkin

Back to school!!
use 190 driver its working good for me in GTX 260 i am getting 85FPS , then which OS are using
What res are you playing in? I get 50+ FPS usually but do you see any FPS drop or lag in Physics heavy scenes(like I do)? I didn't get them at first, only after 5-6hrs gameplay.

Some guys with Core i7 and GTX285 is getting lags too, huge lags, like me, try the 191.07 driver(I'm using).

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
What res are you playing in? I get 50+ FPS usually but do you see any FPS drop or lag in Physics heavy scenes(like I do)? I didn't get them at first, only after 5-6hrs gameplay.

Some guys with Core i7 and GTX285 is getting lags too, huge lags, like me, try the 191.07 driver(I'm using).

Oh my god 191.07 driver makes me SICK , GTA 4 is now giving me 35 FPS before that i got 49FPS

I played Red faction in Windows 7 ultimate 64bit RTM - i tried in XP & vista after 4 hrs play i got lagged but in Windows 7 its nice

i play in 144 X 900 but SHADOW quality i kept in Medium

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Currently playing Trackmania Sunrise Extreme :p

BTW, this thread should get a 56K warning for those heavy images :p

ajaybc

Youngling
See this COD4 MW2 leaked video.
It really reminds of the Mumbai attack.
*www.mapmodnews.com/article.php/Forced-kil-civilians-Modern-Warfare-2

quan chi

mortal kombat
ATTENTION LEFT FOR DEAD PLAYERS.

ethan will be only available on sunday:sad:.therefore it seems no continuation today also.btw if someone wants for trial then please do mention.

saddy

Broken In
check it out .Bought Resident evil 5 .Nice game and cool graphics !!!
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/51125_4kj03/RE5DX9_2009_11_07_01_12_22.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/51126_kied4/RE5DX9_2009_11_07_01_10_45.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/51127_rgxci/RE5DX9_2009_11_07_01_12_19.jpg
has anyone used Nhancer utility for anisotropic filtering for this game ?? can we use it with it

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
ATTENTION LEFT FOR DEAD PLAYERS.

ethan will be only available on sunday:sad:.therefore it seems no continuation today also.btw if someone wants for trial then please do mention.
Don't wait for me. Sunny, you and Gaurav are already there, so start off the game. I'll join you guys on Sunday. If possible please get the 1.0.1.5 patch as it has some new game modes and new maps too I suppose. It would be fun that way. It's also just 10 days remaining before L4D 2 comes out, so this would be a good practice.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Don't wait for me. Sunny, you and Gaurav are already there, so start off the game. I'll join you guys on Sunday. If possible please get the 1.0.1.5 patch as it has some new game modes and new maps too I suppose. It would be fun that way. It's also just 10 days remaining before L4D 2 comes out, so this would be a good practice.

nope dude we started it together therefore i think we should be able to finish it together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom