Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Hell! Got one prob.! If I enable PhysX, it's givin' me "General protection error". What the hell is this!? It looks awesome with PhysX enabled, is there a remedy? And this Phucin' Empire: Total War is total frustration! Whenever I start a Battle Tutorials 'cause I've just started playin', it loads to half of the bar & it gives "Empire.exe encountered a prob. & needs to close". Darn! This week's just NFS: SHIFT.

cyborg47

Technomancer
September 2009 top 3 game IMO

1)Batman Ark-ham Asylum (advanced superhero game)

2)Red faction Guerrilla (cool)

3)Resident evil 5 (its not better than RE4)

Nfs shift (failed because of Control)

How about Risen is it good ??

September 2009 top 2 game IMO

1) NFS shift (the best racing game i've ever played. Kids will not like it, so better stay away from it!

2) Batman Arkham Asylum (Best comic book gaeme out there)

Red faction Guerrilla (yet to play)
Resident evil 5 (Me new to RE series, so the controls were a bit frustating for me)

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
At the end of the day... Racing flicks can't stand out as clear winners. They are a great asset to gaming industry. But they can't be saviors. Take my word.. RPG,FPS, Action Adventure,Action games are the clear winners,weather it is ISAI, DICE or game reviews.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@vamsi_krishna

All day..I agree with you. IMO the racing games replay value is not even closer to FPS,Action genre games. But still racing is one time play and throw games.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
All the best! I am a hardcore fan of Gran Turismo, Burnout, Crash Bandicoot, GTR 2, Most Wanted, Grid. But the problem is they can't be block busters or ground breakers. With that said.. they can't even be utter flops or pathetic piece of junks. They have their own place in the humble world of gaming.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Assassins Creed. I will get FarCry 2 by tomorrow.

I only wish that Jade Raymond would have been a character in Assassins Creed. She is really beautiful. It is shame that she got stuck in the producer job.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^

Dont get into that here.(Just open a new thread, we will discuss it later)

BTW Are u playing it in console or in PC?

If PC, the had you bought a gfx card?

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
@vamsi - That proves it. Ye ain't a hardcore racin' fan like me & probably cyborg! :D

Ask everyone The Best final racing game of NFS series is MOST WANTED , Shift is good but its like Pro racing when comparing to OLD NFS series controls - Shift controls are very bad .

@ cyborg

Resident evil 4 is the game which i played & finished more than 8 times , resident Evil 3 is best Surviving horror game i played in my whole life - I think u have missed a lot ! :grin:

I say Nfs Shift controls are Bad .

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Currently playing Batman: Arkham Asylum. Finally got myself together to play this game. The detail provided to each aspect of the level design is simply jaw-dropping. The voice overs are brilliant. I guess this game is going to be one hell of a joy ride. Thankfully, my leaves at work are approved for this weekend. So it's 5 days of total fun. :)

@Chavo: I'm not sure which section of Gamespot you were looking in, but here's the review: *www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/thedarkness/review.html

Anyway better watch it's Video review at Game Trailers. They have a better way of explaining things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom