Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
AC sucks!!! one of the most boring games i have ever played!!! only liked tht jump into haystack part :p

now Prototype is freakin awesome! plain awesome!!!!!!!!!

@tkin - wolverine is the closest game to God of war (mind blowing game) on PC. it aint all that bad . i liked it !

@nvidiageek - you sound like a kid who only looks for good gfx ! if so sit and play Halo 3(highly colorful!) or crysis or mirros edge(like the story) etc ! and the gfx aint bad on prototype its like a lower version of GTA4 :) .
and as Ethan_Hunt says dont sit and watch trailers ! play the damn games!
oh and i game on an 8600gt! imagine the gfx performance on that!
but i will soon be gettin a lappy with a GTX280! :)

oh and i didnt spend even 2 ps on prototype! :) :)

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
AC sucks!!! one of the most boring games i have ever played!!! only liked tht jump into haystack part :p

@tkin - wolverine is the closest game to God of war (mind blowing game) on PC. it aint all that bad . i liked it !

@nvidiageek - you sound like a kid who only looks for good gfx ! if so sit and play Halo 3(highly colorful!) or crysis or mirros edge(like the story) etc ! and the gfx aint bad on prototype its like a lower version of GTA4 :) .

GTX 280 lappy ?? which model ??? which brand ??

Alienware which comes with GTX 260 costs 2.75 lakhs + tax in india all custom taxes + CST + VAT

So it goes to 4 Lakhs

Man where GTX 280 ???:))

quan chi

mortal kombat
GTX 280 lappy ?? which model ??? which brand ??

Alienware which comes with GTX 260 costs 2.75 lakhs + tax in india all custom taxes + CST + VAT

So it goes to 4 Lakhs

Man where GTX 280 ???:))

lol yeah you are right.
even the model you mentioned wont perform that good.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.

Quit trying to argue with him. You are just wasting your time. He will come here again, ignore all the posts ask someone else how Prototype is... yes, he will keep on asking it till another great game comes out and then he will keep asking about it. This way, he dosent get a chance to play ANY game and hence is stuck with playing year old games.

tkin

Back to school!!

I haven't played GdoW, but from the videos it looks like an awesome game, like maybe DMC4 with that chain thingy, any way wolverine was an O.K hack and slash game, but still no where near DMC4 or DMC3.

constantine

@damngoodman999 and @quan chi - yes i meant gTX280m its physcially impossible to put a GTX 280 on a lappy!
hence the m (stands for mobile)

@Psychosocial - yea guess you are right!

@tkin - dont you ever compare God of War to DMC!!!!! i'll find you and kill you if you do :p

DMC is a timepass game!
God of war is meant to be played only by gamers who look for an amazing storyline! not flashy moves!!

and its not chain thingi!!!

DMC series is only meant for mindless gamers! its soo easy! it just is a lil faster than other games!
and again its a very colorful game , these kinda colorful games usually suck!
except for halo though . was an okay game ! worth playin Halo 3 only!
1 and 2 are boring.

oh and bout the lappys - heres my thread!

*thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118188

constantine

oh! and an alienware costs 2.5lakhs but this one costs around 1lakh same config in the USA!

just lacks the alienware looks though :)

*thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118188

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Hmm u dont get it

ALienware laptops with DELL they are selling all over the world actually m17 is now the hottest laptop , even my friend is so rich i told him abt the alienware M17 laptop immediately he arranged the money then we asked many importers even directly ,, they quote the price like $2888,$3999

we thought it would be 1.5lakhs around , then all tax & other some charges it came around 3.95 lakhs + vat

we really shocked :shock:

for u guidence DELL XPS 1730 which comes with 8800GTXm sli for 1.5lakhs , then how GTX 280 lappy will be available for 1.5 lakh

constantine

^^
i just gave you the link to my thread . theres another link on that to the website for these lappys! you can configure them and it'll give you the price . i configuered it . came to around 85k for lappy with gtx 260m and 98k for gtx 280m.

or heres the direct link to the website if you are too lazy to visit my thread.

*www.m-techlaptops.com/

constantine

audia probs huh?
i had a prob too!
the voices were like chipmunks super fast!
i had to reduce the audio format to 16bits 44100Hz . it works great now!

oh wait i found this
prototype probs and their fixes!
*www.gamebrood.com/2009/06/11/proto...en-vga-mode-not-supported-message-no-texture/

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Just defeated Elizabeth Greene. This took me atleast an hour & a half. Have 7 more missions to go before I complete the single player story mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom