Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^I faced the same problem... edit your .ini file.

BTW, are you g@y ? :D j/k

And what did you say ? AC's animations are similar to GTA IV ? LOL!

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Hell no, man! BTW, I haven't played GTA IV for a long time, so I might have forgotten how awesome the animations were. AFAIK there's no "config.ini" file in DiRT. Could you tell me the name of the file to change the resolution??

You can buy it over Blizzard site. It's very surprising that I ping only 400-500 on US realms :D These pings are pretty fine with a MMO. I've seen people with 1500 or so pings who are Level 80.

tkin

Back to school!!
O.K, just finished Wolverine, game sucks, bigtime, repetitive gameplay, same bosses in different costumes, same boring moves, same enemies over and over, no synchronisation of story, it does'nt even make sense a lot, horrible camera angle and this just to name a few.

Wasted my money buying it, never gonna play it again.

Ei8t

Journeyman
finished wolverine and kane and lynch.. wolverine was ok... kane and lynch was short.. i found watchmen the end is nigh better than wolverine... addicted to GTA4 (again)..

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Assassin's Creed, baby! @Psycho - How's [PROTOTYPE]??? And, oh, *exclaims* Colin McRae: DiRT!!

Good thing you changed your avatar, Sun. :wink:

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Well geek [Prototype] is just as Ethan described... AWESOME! If you liked AC, then you will love it.

And heck, after seeing geek's addiction, even I am addicted to AC again :D

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
AC will seduce any gamers. And..uh....sh*t! I saw a gameplay of [PROTOTYPE] and it sucks! It looks like a 2005-6 game. And the graphics are bad too. I won't spend 2 pennies on it! :D. Yuck!

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
My little review & opinion abt SIMS3

*img195.imageshack.us/img195/5701/sim2j.th.jpg

*img195.imageshack.us/img195/5691/sim3.th.jpg

*img19.imageshack.us/img19/6439/sim4.th.png

*img383.imageshack.us/img383/6725/sims1.th.jpg

The game quiet good , its launched @ very crucial time , after playing all Hyped game now its time for some cool virtual life simulation game . its cool all the thing s what we expected to do SIMS2 are brought in to Sims 3

Final words : those who want some cool time passing game can get this game

LOW END graphics :- with dual core & 7300LE can play with 1024 X 768 @ medium

High END GRAPHICS:- 8600GT with phenom X3 (or) core2 duo e7200

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
SIMS 3 Features :

• Open world
  • can go to any place like HOSPITAL , Supermarket , police station etc
  • thief & robbery can be done
  • Can move in to others home & make relationships with household
  • Easy to play & build the house
  • Many choices for making relationships

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
AC will seduce any gamers. And..uh....sh*t! I saw a gameplay of [PROTOTYPE] and it sucks! It looks like a 2005-6 game. And the graphics are bad too. I won't spend 2 pennies on it! :D. Yuck!
I need to hear this one out. Is it the graphics which are not satisfying or the gameplay? Because if you say gameplay, then I can guarantee you one thing, it will bone your Assassin's Creed gameplay so hard that it won't even remember what it feels like to be an Assassin. Moral of the story: Never judge a game before playing it for yourself. Watching videos isn't an equivalent of playing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom