Game of Thrones / ASoIaF - USE SPOILER TAG!!

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Infact book discussion makes a lot of revealing here for all show watchers here.

Its not a good idea to be discussing the books here as the thread will surely be a spoiler for all of us.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Please allow the book discussion too but inside spoiler caps labelled [book]

there is no other place to discuss GoT in TDF other than this

why not create another thread for that purpose??

- - - Updated - - -

Nah , Tyrion is sentenced to death by Tywin , ( the Mountain is not dead yet , and anyhow Oberyn was killed first ). He has to die ,
Plus you know how evil the directors are....

- - - Updated - - -

Although , I must say the title is totally justified . "All men must die."

I used to like Danareys/Mother Of Dragon's role , but after last episode , I just started feeling bad about it,

i just stopped expecting. but, if
Tyrion dies,
it wont be much interesting to watch GoT

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
^I don't think so. That's what we all thought when Ned Stark was killed, when red wedding happened, but Ser Martin knows very well to put things into perspective. So just wait and watch. :)

PS: The last episode is supposedly much about whitewalkers ;) Also, the last book is all about them (afaik).

tech0freak0

tech is in mah bl00d
Nah , Tyrion is sentenced to death by Tywin , ( the Mountain is not dead yet , and anyhow Oberyn was killed first ). He has to die ,
Plus you know how evil the directors are....

- - - Updated - - -

Although , I must say the title is totally justified . "All men must die."

I used to like Danareys/Mother Of Dragon's role , but after last episode , I just started feeling bad about it,

Its not directors its George R.R Martin.

And Danareys act was justified, at least Jorah was not executed

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
The mother of dragons
was thoughtful and infact pardoned Jorah by not sentencing him to death for his treachery. He deserved it partially but he has done good to save his khaleesi couple of times and I think that had saved his life

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
^I don't think so. That's what we all thought when Ned Stark was killed, when red wedding happened, but Ser Martin knows very well to put things into perspective. So just wait and watch. :)
PS: The last episode is supposedly much about whitewalkers ;) Also, the last book is all about them (afaik).

when ned stark was killed, i never had the feeling that the series would become uninteresting. but yeah, Ser Martin has indeed proved to be the master of twists.

PS: put that last part in spoilers. :\

btw, on that last episode,

do you think The Mountain died too?? coz if he did, then Tyrion's death sentence...

- - - Updated - - -

Its not directors its George R.R Martin.

:+1: ..

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
PS: put that last part in spoilers. :\

I didn't reveal anything. Actually that's what I perceived from the "title" of the last episode. (sounds weird, but that's it; that was just my guess)

btw, on that last episode,

do you think The Mountain died too?? coz if he did, then Tyrion's death sentence...

I guess you meant "Tywin", not Tyrion. Is that so ? And even if Mountain died, he was not the latter one, so you see, why the death sentence for Tyrion

Hrishi

Sir jorah fought so much for MOD ,
I think somewhere there is a huge conspiracy to get him trapped or maybe I am missing on to something.

And Danareys acted sort of violently by threatening to get him beheaded.

I liked the character of sir jorah though. He seemed liked a wise man.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
that jorah dude turned out be a creepy guy coz of his love for...
sh1t... was in such a massive friend zone all the while.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Even if tyrion dies (everyone will die someday :p), I would say he was and is the unsung king of all the seven kingdoms. He lived the royal life by doing what he liked and always thought he had a better head (though large in size for his small form factor) than the most he had been acquinted with and did pull off some life savers for himself and the kingslanding.

An imp, a hated son, a lannister with no friends, the man who lived the life the way he wants, a @#$re lover, a drunkard and yet the best of the character GOT could offer. Hail Imp!! Today or tommorrow, your death will not be forgotten :)

Hrishi

Even if tyrion dies (everyone will die someday :p), I would say he was and is the unsung king of all the seven kingdoms. He lived the royal life by doing what he liked and always thought he had a better head (though large in size for his small form factor) than the most he had been acquinted with and did pull off some life savers for himself and the kingslanding.

An imp, a hated son, a lannister with no friends, the man who lived the life the way he wants, a @#$re lover, a drunkard and yet the best of the character GOT could offer. Hail Imp!! Today or tommorrow, your death will not be forgotten :)
I second this.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
The TV daenerys has been portrayed too weak, and i dislike her overacting :evil:
IMO if anyone should rule the iron throne, it should be Stannis.. without Melissandre ofcourse

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the Oberyn part when he screamed
YOU RAPED HER, YOU MURDERED HER, YOU KILLED HER CHILDREN.. was extremely well done, man I love that guy's accent

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I guess you meant "Tywin", not Tyrion. Is that so ? And even if Mountain died, he was not the latter one, so you see, why the death sentence for Tyrion

i meant Tyrion, the Imp. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Sir jorah fought so much for MOD ,
I think somewhere there is a huge conspiracy to get him trapped or maybe I am missing on to something.

And Danareys acted sort of violently by threatening to get him beheaded.

I liked the character of sir jorah though. He seemed liked a wise man.

+1 to that bolded part..
he does mention about some conspiracy when he is showed the letter..

- - - Updated - - -

that jorah dude turned out be a creepy guy coz of his love for...
sh1t... was in such a massive friend zone all the while.

hmm.. maybe he meant love as a mentor/friend?? :p

ratul

█████████████████
Guys what about sam, one of the very few guys who actually friendzoned a girl.. :shock: (Even if he is swore by night watch's oath, two words: Jon Ygritte.. :twisted:)

And the last episode was epic, arya's laugh was epic and too ironic.. :D
The moment the head was crushed, just epic, like a watermelon busted with bare hands, cool effects.. :cool:

Top Bottom