Game of Thrones / ASoIaF - USE SPOILER TAG!!

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Guys what about sam, one of the very few guys who actually friendzoned a girl.. :shock: (Even if he is swore by night watch's oath, two words: Jon Ygritte.. :twisted:)

And the last episode was epic, arya's laugh was epic and too ironic.. :D
The moment the head was crushed, just epic, like a watermelon busted with bare hands, cool effects.. :cool:
cool effects ? I cant rewatch the epic fight just because i would chance upon that scene.. damn you directors..

ratul

█████████████████
cool effects ? I cant rewatch the epic fight just because i would chance upon that scene.. damn you directors..

Well, that's bound to happen if you encounter a 8ft 500lb mountain, a viper tried to conquer the mountain, well, fell off the top and looked like this:
*i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/02/article-2645807-1E65555C00000578-585_634x504.jpg
*i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/03/article-2646687-1E6555C600000578-708_634x361.jpg

OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
and people said "WE DON'T NEED A SEPARATE THREAD FOR GoT. WE ALREADY HAVE TV SHOWS THREAD." :p

one question...

Was it revealed why the whores didn't take money from Podrick?

Would be interesting to know.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
and people said "WE DON'T NEED A SEPARATE THREAD FOR GoT. WE ALREADY HAVE TV SHOWS THREAD." :p

one question...

Was it revealed why the whores didn't take money from Podrick?

Would be interesting to know.
Im not sure, it wasnt even mentioned in the books even.. Possibly a TV show only thing

- - - Updated - - -

Well, that's bound to happen if you encounter a 8ft 500lb mountain, a viper tried to conquer the mountain, well, fell off the top and looked like this:
*i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/02/article-2645807-1E65555C00000578-585_634x504.jpg
*i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/03/article-2646687-1E6555C600000578-708_634x361.jpg

Thats NSFW worthy content, remove it
BIG SPOILER

SPOILER

ratul

█████████████████
Im not sure, it wasnt even mentioned in the books even.. Possibly a TV show only thing

- - - Updated - - -

Thats NSFW worthy content, remove it
Nay, remove it.. I command you, otherwise Ill PM you spoilers for the entire Game of thrones

I was just kidding bro

we are in GoT thread, and you say that's NSFW, that thing is two spoilers down, still you dig it? :lol:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
we are in GoT thread, and you say that's NSFW, that thing is two spoilers down, still you dig it? :lol:

yeah but that is against the Forum Rules, we may be in GoT thread but GoT thread is part of TDF..
No butthurts, dont remove it, i could care less, i just thought it might be good idea to remove man..

Hrishi

All hail me.... I led to closure of OT thread and start of this dedicated GOT thread. :p

The last episode was truly disturbing.

Oberyn was kinna cool. Gonna miss him. I didn't even find the red wedding as disturbing as oberyn's death :(

vis

Right off the assembly line
Something to soothe ourselves, Oberyn vs Mountain (The Denial Version)
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8oOi6JOXEQ

Hrishi

*www.tickld.com/cdn_image_article/a_543_20140603172146.jpg
epic summary of heart-broke that neck-beard gave.

that pain.................it contains spoilers for last episode 8th one

vis

Right off the assembly line
2 more epi to end this season :-? Hoping something good will happen.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Today I was thinking about starting to watch game of thrones and saw this topic.. hmm.. will come back soon ;)

Top Bottom