Game of Thrones / ASoIaF - USE SPOILER TAG!!

rst

Youngling
Watched s04 e09
It was all about Jon Snow
They didn't show any other story

Last edited:

SunE

Professional Newbie
Last episode was interesting.

By the time I thought about what is going on in King's Landing, the ep was over :p Awesome ep, especially "You know nothing John Snow" and the poetic justice of the little kid killing Ygritte was awesome.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I personally don't like Stannis .
As of now, Stannis WITHOUT Melissandre and WITH Davos is the best King capable of ruling the seven kingdoms
Daenerys is a weak ass blonde queen who cant even decide what she should do next without her 2 advisors.. Just wait till season 5, there are tonnes of stupid **** she will end up pulling, and I hate her for it..
A mystery charecter that will be revealed much later could be an even better king but we all have to wait for that lel

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
If what happens in the books is shown in the last episode or just a glimpse of that everyone here will go crazy, I guarantee it.

Disappointing last episode. Jon Snow. Hurry up and die already. :

It is called "A song of ice and fire" for God's sake. Figure it out.

rst

Youngling
Watched s04 e10

Tyrion Lannister finally saved

Also he killed his father and his whor*

I really enjoyed this episode

ratul

█████████████████
fantastic episode.. :D
Loved the way Varys just got onto that ship, he knew what was coming.. :D Go Tyrion, tywin and shae deserved that ending.. :twisted:

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Great finale..
EP 10 spoilers
The scene where Stannis' cavalry surrounds the wildling camp from both side is awesome.

The kid with fireballs and the fight with bonies near the cave of creepy tree man is intense but kind of wtf tbh. they went full pokemon.

And Dany, queen of andals, first men, ba, ma, mcom, mba etc etc is a shitty mom, can't keep her kids in control.

Tyrion's fathers day gift i guess is ok.

Brienne does a Mike tyson against the hound! I was hoping Arya to interfere and ask them to stop fighting, why can't they be friends.. :(

Arya's theme song is cool btw.

Last edited:

Hrishi

Why da faq danerys has such a long name , brekaers of chains...first of this and that,....it takes like forever to introduce her.....dayum. Takes so much precious time. :p , she was getting way too boring but then in the last show they did justice to her role.

Anyways , so the last episode was simply awesome. Not mindblowing like the viper and mountain , neither a killer one like the previous episode but was still awesome.

This one was a very good mixture of everything., but felt kind of tightly packed. I would say they tried to cram everything into one episode .
It would have done more justice had they dedicated one more spisode , but they made it quick instead. I really didn't like the justice done to what was depicted as the story changer in North. That deserves an entire episode.

Also most of us know whats going to happen in next season and the one after it.
But we really don't know what that beard neck has planned in ahead. The way he had titled it , I am sure The Stark Kid is going to do wonder with the Wolves. But we really don't know yet since he changed the titles , maybe he'll change his minds too......
Who will rule the Iron throne is a million dollar question.............wild guesses and logic most welcome.
Mine goes to Sansa Stark , or rather I would say the Stark family reunited.
But I would love to see an epic battle between Starks vs Targaeryns vs Lannisters alonwith Baratheons.....it would really be an epic battle b/w fan following.

Btw I really liked the last few minutes from it , specially when it was said ......"Valar Morghulis".

BTW , I am just wondering if ICO will ban us for bumping this year old thread in near future. :p

On a side note please do not crib about any spoilers from the show. There was none in my post.

Last edited:
Top Bottom