Galaxy S3 or HTC One X????

vineet09

Broken In
I'm really confused between these two..Only thing i want to know if HTC One x is slower in operating than Samsung GS3?? And what would i get if i sell it after 2-3 months or so..thanks

aroraanant

Explorer
The difference is performance of both the phones is very less.And considering the price difference is quite a bit, and also the build quality of HTC is good and look wise too it is better.I would recommend to buy HTC One X.
After Sales Service of HTC is pretty good.
Read the RMA section, I have written about them.

coldhart

Journeyman
sgs3 ftw but one x has really awesome body but if u need storage space above 16gig then sgs3 is ur only choice

randomuser111

Technomancer
^

Actually not, One X is now scoring as much and even more than Galaxy S3 in most benchmarks. Plus the screen is much better on the One X. But the One X won't its value well after a year or so whereas the GS3 will hold its value quite well. So since you're worried about resale value I would say pick the GS3 eyes closed.

daksh

Journeyman
Good point made by 111. Resale wise samsung will be stronger. I first got a piece(early lot) which had a little sound when pressing the corners hard, it wasn't really an issue and any given user won't have even noticed it but I wanted to try HTC service hence I sent it back after two days and got the DOA instantly and was with a new onex the next day. It's about 3 months since I own it now and no issues till now. Not a single random shut down or restart. My friend had some screen issues after 2 months or so and HTC replaced his one X after 15 days, now I don't really know whether that's good or bad. Performance wise I can guarantee you won't feel any difference between this and s3. It's just better in some benchmarks which hold no value in real world usage.

OP
V

vineet09

Broken In
Guyz i really appreciate all the help. I have just placed the order for s3 on ebay. Really excited.

Last edited:

hawx

Broken In
HTC ONE X scores over s3 in most bench mark. If u want better service network coverage then go for samsung they have good network services,but if you want better performing device go for one x but cant say a service center for htc will be available nearer to where u live...:cool:

TheMost

Simply.. Evolution !!
I would suggest u S3 though X is well built and feels impressive ...
Also benchmark doesn't show up the full picture - u can never decide with that ...

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
One of my friend has ONE X and he says that its battery life is terrible . With some gaming , calling and moderate browsing the phone hardly lasts for 7-8 hours .
Even i am getting a phone for around 30k range and cant decide between S3 , Optimus 4x HD , note and upcoming note 2 , i currently own optimus black and its on sale in market section . I havent considered One x due to battery issue . Even with various tricks like battery monitor , turning of wifi and data connection , deleting bloatware etc his phone struggles till the end of the day . I cant comment on battery of S3 but reviews say its good .

Top Bottom