Galaxy Gio or good old Optimus 1 ?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
huh? you were trying to get into recovery without installing one? :rofl:

man, you'll drive everyone crazy. so much just to get into recovery :lol:

yup. nandroid restore as an alternate to flashing with KDZ.

the processing popup is normal if it appears for a few second. if it shows processing all the time then something is wrong.

OP
RizEon

RizEon

Broken In
huh? you were trying to get into recovery without installing one? :rofl:

man, you'll drive everyone crazy. so much just to get into recovery :lol:

yup. nandroid restore as an alternate to flashing with KDZ.

the processing popup is normal if it appears for a few second. if it shows processing all the time then something is wrong.

"you'll drive everyone crazy"... dont ask.... downed ROM manager...and it acquired clockworkmod version 3.0.0.sumthing (i selected the first option in menu...dont remember exactly what it said0 and then i went ahead to reboot into recovery and instead of recovery screen i get this: :x
fastboot mode started
udc_started

....after plugging into USB...

--suspend--
--reset--
--portchange--
--reset--
--portchange--

WTH!!!!!

(googled ad found this [HOWTO] Revive a bricked P500 on fastboot mode (the SHORT way) - xda-developers to the rescue..typing while the page loads)

PS i shud rename this thread as misadventures of a noob!!:lol:

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
^^ @RizEon

Even your phone recovery got corrupted. The same problem was faced by gmg9 yesterday. He was trying to upgrade to the latest Stock LG firmware. His custom recovery got corrupted...

Exact same situation... -- *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobile-monsters/134641-lg-optimus-one-thread-44.html#post1443726

Next time, download Android SDK and then use ADB Shell to install custom recovery. I use Amonra... its decent.

OP
RizEon

RizEon

Broken In
------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't reboot after it loaded clockworkmod .... think thats what went wrong?? Reading troubleshooter at xda-dev forum its mentioned...

Top Bottom