Galaxy 551 for nokia 5800

blademast3r

In the zone
Ok.. I hate symbian! Its too slow, too sluggish and doesnt really have any cool apps! Android apps are great and i like the querty keyboard. Is it worth me exchanging 5800 for a galaxy 551? The only things i like abt the 5800 compared to 551 are the high res screen and the camera wth flash.. any opinions?

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
If you want a budget qwerty android phone than galaxy 551 is the best option but you would really miss a good resolution screen.

So, if low screen resolution is not a big issue for you go for it.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
Ok.. I hate symbian! Its too slow, too sluggish and doesnt really have any cool apps! Android apps are great and i like the querty keyboard. Is it worth me exchanging 5800 for a galaxy 551? The only things i like abt the 5800 compared to 551 are the high res screen and the camera wth flash.. any opinions?

you would surely miss the high-res screen esp if you have been browsing and watching videos a lot.

_

Digimake

Right off the assembly line
If you find the UI not to your liking you can always replace it with the large number of UI replacement apps available ! You will definitely miss the high resolution screen of the 5800 though.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
dude get a worthy replacement from 5800.... like some high end android.. I wont recommend this upgrade

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ true. going from one not-good-at-all mobile to another. Motorola Defy looks like next cheapest yet good option.

OP
blademast3r

blademast3r

In the zone
hey.. thanks for the inputs.. Bpught the galaxy 551 and i must say im really happy.. My main rquirement was querty to do some travel word precessing and surfing.. dont watch vids on my my... great phone imo.. although wish the res was higher.. Things i miss from my nokia 5800 are the music quality, screen and battery life.. but i got what i was looking for.. so happy with it

Top Bottom