Gadget as a gift to couple on wedding?!

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
hello all,

its not everyday that we come across queries like the subject. :)

i want to give a unique gift to my cousin on her wedding this weekend, that'd be of USE to the couple, but want to avoid giving the same old stuff like kitchenware, watches, etc. presently am thinking about getting them a mini PC like remix mini, or a media player, or intel NUC. suggestions for any other stuff, preferably which they can use together?

TIA!

OP
GhorMaanas

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
What about dslr or tablet?

How about getting them a Mi Band 2 or other such smart wearable device?

thanks.

sorry, forgot to mention the budget. its a modest 10k, obv the lesser the better. :D
so no dslr.

tablet i had thought of, but then it'd be mostly carried/used by a single person. want to gift something that both could use together or partake the benefits of together equally. hence, thought of a media player/mini pc.

her brother already has some smart band, so discarded this idea too.

ATM, the mini pc option still is looking better to me. one reason being, her brother had expressed his desire to have a chromecast the last time i had met him, and i had then suggested to him things like android stick/box and mini pc, etc. so this option just struck me instantly now as a unique gift.

A

amit.tiger12

Ok. If you are really close to her husband, like close friends. Then try sex toy. Something different.

Giving PC or anything will be no use..
Give futuristic gadget will help temporary. You may try that.

Or out their same interest, work things they like to do together. According to that you can choose your "GADGET".
And gift should be something that can not get easily or not easily available.
They can also purchase it easily.

After searching on net..
Digital Photo Frame
Laser keyboard
Pillows (Don’t have a partner? Make do with a boyfriend pillow! - The Times of Indi)

It's very difficult to search for you.
You need to know what they do together how they spend time.
Traveling, watching movies, listening songs, gaming what they do??

Last edited by a moderator:

Koffing

Right off the assembly line
How about hiring someone to plan a fabulous honey money trip for them?

Last edited:
Top Bottom