From the Editor's Desk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krow

Crowman
I'm absolutely sick of this forum, its unusable now, everytime I write a post it hangs up resulting in either multiple post or no post at all. Its back to the dark ages now, what happened? Not enough revenue from ads? Wanna put more ads in between the posts??
Another suffering soul. Database errors are still prominent. All members are suffering. Please do that fresh install of vBulletin 4 as soon as possible.

TheHumanBot

Padawan
Magazine Suggestion.

Hi Raboo
i think that Killer Rig Page in Every Issue is not so good.
if you ask me the value for me that half page
so there could be bring back Take a Crack or Crossword Page.

Thanks

tkin

Back to school!!
I think we need new mods too. +1 for the spoilers feature. IMO, the rep system helps in the sense that people think a bit about what they are posting. This really improves the quality of the content in the forum, which is important. The rep system should be set up in a way that multiple accounts cannot rep themselves till they have a certain amount of rep to begin with. Also, disproportionately high reps are irritating and put-off the newcomers in the forum. How about a negative rep system? Dont like a post, give em a few negative reps, and the fellow will stop posting BS.
NO NO, please for the love of god no reps, then people will post a lot of useless stuffs and continuously begs you for rep, it turns into an obsession, in one forum I frequently visit some guys were offering rare torrent invites for reps, please no reps [when reading the above posts rep=reputation, not that word that it sounds like :lol:]

Now back to serious stuff, this is getting a bit tiring, as it seems the issue's not with posting as all posts get sent to the server normally but the issue is with the page loading, after a post is written the thread supposed to open but its not, and sometimes database error.

Krow

Crowman
Please don't disappear again Team Digit. Please keep updating us regularly about the status of this forum.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
what a relief. The new Digit ad is much better and looks/works better than that junk BenQ ad. Thanks Raaboo

Krow

Crowman
Yes, that new ad is a hundred times better. Now could someone please move the side ad to the top? Forums look much better when they are wide.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Hmmm now indeed it looks better! Just increase the forum width to 100% and keep all those ads intact.. THis is all what we need as far as display is concerned... :)

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Wow the forum luks nice now and faster too...!! But a new problem arised.....that Database Error is coming up more frequently. And as everyone suggested please increase the forum width to 100%

quan chi

mortal kombat
this is too much.i understand your problem. and i hope you also understand how irritating it feels getting database error now and then.

hot zubs

live life king like...
got one more problem - The post count are not increasing
i dont know whether its only with me or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom